ForumsWEPRWho would you swich places with in life?

42 10723
AND1BALLA
AND1BALLA
11 posts
Nomad

I would swich with Lebron James, anyone else?

• 42 Replies
fight
fight
23 posts
Nomad

Bill Gates
I be one of the richs people on earth.

Dontegh
Dontegh
19 posts
Nomad

I would switch with Bill Gates and give all his money to me and switch back.

oldpol
oldpol
29 posts
Nomad

i wold swich livs with my older brother or tony halk in his sckatbording carear eny 1 els

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

my dog. i consider him a person :*(

DecadentDragon
DecadentDragon
242 posts
Nomad

Someone rich.

While it is true that money can't buy happiness, you can for darned sure park your yacht next to it and walk over.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

If I could switch for the day and no more I would go into bush while still president and go streaking outside in pensylvania av. and say while doing so "I HATE BROCCILI BECAUSE I DO COCAIN!!!!!!! FEAR ME AMERICA!!!" and that way we will go out in the most giant thing it will make my wedsnday a very exciting one if it was permanant I probably wouldn't switch cuz i couldn't leave my family EVER and If it was for more than 1 day I would probably turn into . . . . THE GUY WHO RUNS THE NINTENDO COMPANY! Mainly because it's my dream to be a CEO of a giant gaming company (currently a small buisness with no site).

Skidzy
Skidzy
35 posts
Nomad

i would switch places with some really andsomes, hunky person rather than my fat joe-1pack self

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Well i wouldn't want to switch wit someone famous cuz they hav a lot of problems. Maybe a rockstar. Playin music, signin autographs, girls. thasts the life!

weave
weave
99 posts
Nomad

i would switch to some who has it made. some1 rich w a great life and that doesnt have to worry about ne problems at all.

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

I wouldn't switch with any1 either. Who knows how their life really is remember the grass is always greener.

ciscokid
ciscokid
72 posts
Nomad

Id want to be the guy who owns the playboy mansion.

ZachCraft
ZachCraft
108 posts
Nomad

A squirrel, because they've got no problems in life, no woman trouble, and they love their jobs.

Showing 31-42 of 42