Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Help Me!!!

Thread Locked

Posted Feb 7, '08 at 3:54am

AND1BALLA

AND1BALLA

11 posts

My friend likes this girl and she told me that she kind of likes him back. Unfortunately she is already going out with someone. What can I do to help my friend?

Posted Feb 7, '08 at 3:59am

Carlie

Carlie

6,915 posts

Knight

If she is already going out with someone, she is by all means off limits! If she breaks up with her boyfriend, that is a different thing. But for him to flirt with her, or ask her to break it off with her boyfriend, would be extremely awful. So if you want to help your friend, I would say for him to wait. If he likes her enough, he won't mind waiting.

Posted Feb 7, '08 at 5:50pm

Vivix

Vivix

9 posts

well i agree with carlie, however I say that a little HARMLESS e.g. not serious flirting would be ok. She is still off limits though until she decides to break things off with her current boyfriend.

Posted Feb 8, '08 at 3:06am

izapora

izapora

117 posts

shoot the third wheel.

Posted Feb 8, '08 at 7:08am

Asherlee

Asherlee

5,189 posts

Knight

Carlie is right. It is bad karma for your friend to be the home wrecker. If she likes him enough, she will end it with her boyfriend on her own terms.

Posted Feb 8, '08 at 4:40pm

notataco

notataco

197 posts

lol serb
but like asherlee said carlie is right you should never interfere with someones elses girlfriend. the best things are worth waiting for.

Posted Feb 9, '08 at 4:58pm

Hekeshi

Hekeshi

12 posts

As a chivalrous gentleman I tend to be somewhat biased towards the woman's point of view but in this case there really is no biased opinion. It seems to me if they both follow their hearts they'll end up together.

Posted Feb 9, '08 at 5:04pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

19,843 posts

Carlie is right by far, although you can let the girl choose

Posted Feb 9, '08 at 11:33pm

TMNTWIGY

TMNTWIGY

83 posts

If that girl really liked him she would break up with her other bf and go out with him.

Posted Apr 12, '08 at 8:03am

crazynaitor

crazynaitor

2,536 posts

@Carlie

Yea you are right Carlie if she liked the other guy more she might just break up with her boyfriend so that might help his friend.