ForumsWEPRHelp Me!!!

13 4677
AND1BALLA
AND1BALLA
11 posts
Nomad

My friend likes this girl and she told me that she kind of likes him back. Unfortunately she is already going out with someone. What can I do to help my friend?

• 13 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

If she is already going out with someone, she is by all means off limits! If she breaks up with her boyfriend, that is a different thing. But for him to flirt with her, or ask her to break it off with her boyfriend, would be extremely awful. So if you want to help your friend, I would say for him to wait. If he likes her enough, he won't mind waiting.

Vivix
Vivix
9 posts
Nomad

well i agree with carlie, however I say that a little HARMLESS e.g. not serious flirting would be ok. She is still off limits though until she decides to break things off with her current boyfriend.

izapora
izapora
116 posts
Nomad

shoot the third wheel.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Carlie is right. It is bad karma for your friend to be the home wrecker. If she likes him enough, she will end it with her boyfriend on her own terms.

notataco
notataco
189 posts
Nomad

lol serb
but like asherlee said carlie is right you should never interfere with someones elses girlfriend. the best things are worth waiting for.

Hekeshi
Hekeshi
12 posts
Nomad

As a chivalrous gentleman I tend to be somewhat biased towards the woman's point of view but in this case there really is no biased opinion. It seems to me if they both follow their hearts they'll end up together.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Carlie is right by far, although you can let the girl choose

TMNTWIGY
TMNTWIGY
79 posts
Nomad

If that girl really liked him she would break up with her other bf and go out with him.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

@Carlie

Yea you are right Carlie if she liked the other guy more she might just break up with her boyfriend so that might help his friend.

turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

I say he flirts with her ALOT. If she asks you out and she's got a bf say NO. She's probobly just wanting some drama. I don't know. Just guessing.

SerbWarrior
SerbWarrior
38 posts
Nomad

Oh yea,i remember this,deleted my comment though...
Dude just make her brake up with her boyfriend,by making her catch him with another dude...

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

You could move this topic to the tavern.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

This topic is very old and I'm not sure that member is active. This is getting locked.

Showing 1-13 of 13