ForumsForum GamesThe Arena

68 13529
helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

*CRYSTAL SLEEP FADING* a voice speaks as you slowly regain consciousness. You hear a loud *psh* sound as you feel open are in front of you. As you fully regain full awareness you find yourself falling down with nothing to hold you up anymore. Your knees hit the ground as you get into a kneeling position.
You keep yourself up with your hands as you look around you. The end of a coat disappears around a corner of an opening and closing door. More people were falling out of doors some not as lucky as you as the fell down and face planted.
Getting up you walk forwards towards the door and the door opens up automatically. You look around, still unsure of what was going on. You see some light coming from the end of the darker hallway. Thinking it's daylight you head towards it switching to running as you heads towards it, more people running around you. You make it out of the hallway and some kind of invisible barrier which you weren't sure what it was for.
Suddenly a wall of sound hits you and you flinch as your eyes adjust. The light was from the light fixtures above you...high above you. When the bright lights grow dimmer as your eyes adjust you see a man with an even brighter light on him was pointing at us from far below. You're on a balcony with rails and an invisible wall stopping us from moving past the guard rails. The sounds were people on the sides of something like a Colosseum...but underground, they were roaring with delight and anticipation their eyes were watching us, studying us like they were picking their favorite candy from a pile of it.
The sides of the walls were made out of a shiny gold-colored metal, but a touch revealed it was not gold and it felt more rough than it looked.
"May we welcome these new people to the ARENA!" The guy in the middle yelled as the crowd roared even louder.
"ARENA! ARENA!" Some yelled. Others just screamed a jumble of words which were washed away by the people who screamed 'ARENA!'
Suddenly the balcony started dropping downwards and some of the people around you screamed. With a large boom the balcony went under the floor and into a darker room.
This place was made out of metal and armored and armed people patrolled the room, most likely guards. Some broke their patrol to separate us all and bring us somewhere. You are brought to a wing of the underground complex where multiple people glared and yelled at you from behind glass doors which held through battering from the people on the other side of the windows. Your brought into your own cell with one other person. Then your left alone...left to think about what had happened. But one thing kept popping into your mind. I have to survive. This place is an Arena. Meant for people to kill. I will kill if I need to.
(more's coming in a sec some try not to post please :P
oh and sorry for the terrible grammar and everything else that's wrong with this, I'm terrible at talking in second person. ( ^ . ^ )(\\ *embarrassed look* )

• 68 Replies
helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

Name: Bruno Devil
Appearance : About 5'10" 170 pounds and is thin but lightning quick.
Personality: He loves messing with people and is very smart
Biography: He was training in the style of kung Fu before he was abducted
Power: For some strange reason when he was born his hand could turn into anything he wanted it to unless it was something that involved throwing. Ex he could use a spear up close but he could not take it off and throw it.
Weapon of choice: bazooka
Side-Notes: I LOVE PIE
(:P)

A guard appears in front of the door. Pushing some buttons on the control panel outside, a door opens. "Up!" He commands. You don't move. "Up!"

What do you do?

In case you can't think of anything:
Attack the guard.
Follow willingly.

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

Power: For some strange reason when he was born his hand could turn into anything he wanted it to unless it was something that involved throwing. Ex he could use a spear up close but he could not take it off and throw it.
(:P)

I get up and follow him

helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

(just to let you know you learn about your power in your first fight.)

You're brought to the arena and the guard disappears slowly bringing back each and every person you had come into this place with. You are in a roofed off area which couldn't be seen by the crowd although you have perfect view of the fights through some kind of window invisible from the outside you guess. Once everyone was brought in the guard comes to the front. His armor suddenly glows and disappears. Behind was a black-haired 17 year old. He looked like a veteran, scratches ran along his face and his eyes showed no fear. His eyes had a vacant look though as if he were dead, but I knew he wasn't. He gestured to the arena. The larger man jumped and kicked the smaller one in the face. The smaller one already looked beat and when he was kicked he flew a couple feet in the air and fell on the ground. A pool of blood was left and he had to be dragged away. Some people looked mortified, others screamed. But the 'veteran'...he almost looked happy...happy for a 'dead' person. (he doesn't show much emotion. That's my character.)
"Next up, Bruno Devil vs. The ANGELLLL!!!" The announcer yelled
"Ironic isn't it?" A commentator...commented.

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

I figure what the heck, I will kick this guys A$$

helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

A guard grabs you from behind and holds you down as he brings you to the arena. This guard is a real guard and you wonder who that other person was and how he was posing as a guard. Your brought into a lift which brings you into the arena seconds after you were dropped inside. Your lifted up and the first thing that hits you is the blinding light. The next is the sound of the entire crowd roaring. The crowd no longer seemed excited anymore, they sounded hostile. "DEATH! DEATH! DEATH!" They chanted and hollered. You get pushed forwards into the arena as the crowd screams as both you and your opponent walk onto the field. The crowd falls silent as the counter beeps off.
"Three...2...1...Go!" And your opponent dashes towards you.

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

I wait until he gets close to me, then I punch him in the face as hard as I can.

helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

(Remember the fights are based on creativity :P)
Your punch is so strong that the amount of speed he decelerated at once makes his lower body fly into the air and he slams into the ground onto his back.
(who said we had to keep it real :P)

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Name: William Dairy
Appearance : Sleight and baby faced with the temperament to beat up anyone who mentions the later. He is fair haired with pale skin and hazel irises he is also usually clean shaven.
Personality: William has a short temper and is often proud to a fault.
Biography: William was training to join the police before he was (abducted?), although he never actually saw time he had some experience with small fire-arms and the like.
Power: He was altered to have enhanced marrow which produced blood cells faster, a side effect of this is that his blood now appears a strange watery pink.
Weapon of choice: Colt M1911
Side-Notes: I love cookies.

Yeah, I can't think of anything to add.

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

I do a belly flop on him and then start punching him with THE HAND!!!

helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

(forgot, the scientists gave you those powers to study how you would react.)

As your punching him your hand starts to glow. You start feeling pain in your hand (it's the first morph). Suddenly it changes into a giant hammer. Your surprised by this. The guy tries to take advantage of this, but he seemed shocked too. You bring the hammer down on his face when he tried to grab you.
(this guy's really resilient, he's still good to fight!)

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

I back off and stare at my hand in amazement. Then I try to change it into something else useful. (what is the crowd doing. Just wondering.)

helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

(The crowd are far away from the center of the arena. They just assumed you clasped your hands together and smashed downwards.
The way you use your power is thinking about what to turn it into. It won't always work though. If you want to change into the hand I'll let you know if it works or not. If it doesn't, don't worry. It probably means I know of some other way of beating your opponent. Or I'm just really lazy. (JK most likely it'll just be my attempt and trying to create a random roll of how lucky or unlucky you are.)
You think about a spear about the length of your arm. Your hand becomes the spear, but the length of how far it came out was about half the length of your arm. (showing the cap limit of how large your creation will be. So if you attempt to create a giant block the size of a building you'll get a miniature version about the size of a toy house.) You bring it down, but stop halfway there as you realize that the crowd would go nuts about this. This strange new power wasn't what they'd expect. Suddenly the guys eyes open and his eyes were literally ablaze. His body combusts in flame and your forced backwards by the heat and the feel of an explosion knocking you back.

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

So this guys is pretty much a fire bender???

I turn my hand into a knife about the length of my finger and sprint at him.

helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

(Not really. The guy in some way rubs his skin together and it's really flammable. Due to the force of his entire body igniting all at once it creates an explosive force. He can't do much more than that though and it's pretty uncontrollable. Don't worry his clothes can't get burned off. Also he's adapted the ability to not feel the flames.)

You dash forwards and stab your knife at his large stomach. He leans his weight to the right as he lands a jump on his right foot. The knife grazes his side as the crowd is wondering what's going on. The guy puts his other foot onto the ground in front of him and brings his fist forwards, with the momentum of his foot. Alight in flames as well.

(can your arm feel pain? If it doesn't I'd like it to so it isn't OP, but if you really don't want it to I'm fine it doesn't.)

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

(my arm feels no pain, it is made out of some sort of controllable material.)

I catch his arm, turn my hand into a small knife again and cut at his hand.

Showing 31-45 of 68