ForumsSupport Forum[FAQ] How do I find a friend?

38 78753
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

You can check out our FAQ here! [Click Me]

• 38 Replies
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Going around randomly friending everyone will not make you popular. There is no point to having a list of five thousand friends that you never interact with. Friend people that you know from the forums and that you think you like. Interact with them often to keep things alive. If they don't ever do the same, it's time to say Tschüs!

unoroberto
unoroberto
5 posts
Blacksmith

How to add friend: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9AQhqssidc

Parajugarmucho
Parajugarmucho
30 posts
Scribe

To add a friend:Enter in the profile of the person that you like to be friend (You will see a button that says:Add friend).Click on it.Job's done!

mike_custer_75
mike_custer_75
1 posts
Nomad

can I bring my friends list over from facebook for a game like battlepirates? Do they have to be on this site?

Financer
Financer
12 posts
Herald

I have an idea for the site, it's not about games but the users. I'd like to ask if anybody ever thought about a bit easier friend finding. Since I don't really know anyone too much from AG's society but I love this site, it would be nice if the gaming connected with make friendships. My exact plan is searching all users by age, gender and home country/city. If it will be possible I may able to get in touch with other players from my country. Is it a bad idea or worths a chance?

skull777777772222222
skull777777772222222
9 posts
Farmer

1- If you got It Search In Your account. 2-If you Wanna find it Press The *Add Friend* Button in the Coments Or Another Area And Find IT in Your *Profle* ;D

Nisham
Nisham
5 posts
Peasant

Not limits

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hello,

The original link was out of date. This should help folks looking for friends.

-RP

Showing 31-38 of 38