ForumsGamesDestiny, people?

14 3890
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Hello, this is me, Nilo.
I haven't seen any active Destiny threads about, so I thought I might as well make one.

For the last couple of months, I've been eager to see how Destiny would come out...I now got a glimpse of it at E3, so now I'm more excited than ever. You can see some of that 12 minute action right here...it's worth it.

Destiny is planned to come out somewhere during the next year. It will come out for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Playstation 4, and Xbox One.

I already figured out how my character is going to be like. Well, sort of. I already know my guy is going to be an Exo in terms of species, but I don't really know what class to make him. Here's my drama:

1. I really like Warlock, but not because of the abilities. I like Warlock very much because I just love the trench-coat based design. So in terms of appearance, I love Warlock.
2. Hunter is like my average class. I like his abilities as well as his appearance.
3. Titan is in the other side of the spectrum. The abilities that Titan has fit exactly into my playstyle (running a*s first into the fray, guns blazing), but I don't like his appearance a whole lot.

How's your character going to be like?

For information on Destiny, you'd best see the Destinypedia.

The Official Site of Destiny.

• 14 Replies
Showing 16-15 of 14