ForumsSupport Forum[Official] The AG security breach

77 44565
gman144
gman144
156 posts
Blacksmith

Hey guys, I was wondering what exactly happened with the security breach that happened this afternoon and how this will affect us as AG users. Any help would be appreciated. :-)

• 77 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Remember, if anybody is having troubles e-mail me at Ferret@ArmorGames.com. Right now I'm full-time focused on helping people get back into their accounts as my #1 Priority.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Mine is both crazy and strong, thus making my account entirely impenetrable.

Mine is "Wowifyouguessedthisthengoodjob!"

Oh..wait..
eskaterboy7
eskaterboy7
5 posts
Peasant

ok my brother cant reset his password b/c his gmail account was hacked and got deleted can he get some help on this ill be cheacking in every so often

tannerkist1
tannerkist1
1 posts
Nomad

Yeah... I have a problem, my original account (tannerkist) had a different email which I now do not have access to. Would it be possible to change it, my newest email is accessible but I can't change my other one.

tannerkist
tannerkist
2 posts
Peasant

Don't mind my above comment, I managed to access my account.

shroompl
shroompl
5 posts
Nomad

nice, quick and professional help from support after sending e-mail.
cheers Ferret

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Mine is "Wowifyouguessedthisthengoodjob!"

Mine is "I'mnottellingyou"
That way when people ask what my password is I say "I'm not telling you" and they just think I am not going tell them my password, but I really am.
TerminatorXM214
TerminatorXM214
222 posts
Blacksmith

[quote=Jacen96][quote=daleks]Term=TerminatorXM214[/quote]

Just call him Steel Bowtie, that will really screw with Patrick.[/quote]

Eh, heh, heh, hehm yeah. So many names, hue.

@Topic: I changed my password again. In the slight chance that someone might have stolen my password when I changed it. Not that I still think it's a whole conspiracy theory, but still... I find it cool how Kingdom Rush monster things are used to show password strength.

And, is it possible to elaborate on what happened? Was it an actual attack, or was a breach just found?

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

My password strength is 27. Seems legit.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

If you guys don't remember your email, then send an email to Support@armorgames.com with your account information.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Fuzzy little thing this "breach" was... But, I changed my password. that's important... I think...

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Getting an "Invalid Key" means your clicking on an older e-mail, make sure you have the most recent reset password e-mail that you've received.

GodzillaofPA
GodzillaofPA
1 posts
Nomad

Ferret really knows how to "sniff" out the answers!

Seriously tho thanks for the fix Ferret, awesome job
(first ever problem with AG for me by the way)

Triforce12170
Triforce12170
1 posts
Nomad

my password is "*********g password

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Glad it's working for you guys. We put a larger fix in place, so for anybody having trouble and reading this - try clearing your cache and just logging in normally.

Showing 46-60 of 77