Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Hi Im new and some friends would be nice.

Posted Jul 18, '13 at 5:16pm

talom

talom

2 posts

Hi! Im not THAT new but i got kinda depressed when a game told me i had no friends.. how can i get me some friends? umm i feel kinda awkward just writing that so ill continue.. Im like 23 and i have a cat.. and a boyfriend you probably dont need to know that but cats are nice.
anyway.. I guess i introduce myself so like I hope i dont upset the mods and stuff. [i]I want a dog..

Posted Jul 18, '13 at 5:55pm

clhkph

clhkph

121 posts

LOL, same here. It said i didn't have any friends and that it was "awkward". Anyways, hi talom!
These other wonderful people below me will guide you through your epic adventure of gaming and... meh.
Just do whatever.

Posted Jul 18, '13 at 6:56pm

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

4,066 posts

Hello. Call me your friend...or your enemy.

Posted Jul 18, '13 at 6:57pm

Amarantamin

Amarantamin

58 posts

I'm just a cat.

Posted Jul 18, '13 at 7:25pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

9,722 posts

Hell-O and welcome to AG.

Friends... well, AG has two kind of "friends".
The "one-sided" and the "two-sided":
one sided means you have add one (which you can do with every user, no problem, but if you dont tell him he may never know about it, becuz there is no "freind-request"system on AG).
two sided means they have add eachother, so if you add one tell him you add him and he may add you too, or, which is even better, ask him before you add him if it would be ok that you add him and if he like to friend you too.
Ok, there is a third kind, you have a frind but you dont add him.^^

And for all stuff you need to know the "how to find/add/friends somebody" there is this guide: How to add a friend

Posted Jul 19, '13 at 8:47am

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,827 posts

Knight

Welcome to ArmorGames, a place where terror is in its heart and death is in the mind. Would you like some punch?

Posted Jul 20, '13 at 1:28pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

5,544 posts

I'll be friends with you as long as you're good friends with my toy robot R2. Those are my terms and conditions should you chose to accept hem.

Posted Jul 25, '13 at 1:19pm

talom

talom

2 posts

yay i have friends

Posted Jul 28, '13 at 2:01am

iZed

iZed

9 posts

Hi there @Talom,
If you don't mind, can I ask you a question? What do your name "Talom" mean? I'm just curious. But anyhow, Welcome to ArmorGames aka AG, one of the best gaming sites in the web. There are lots of things to do here like finding friends, posting on forums, chatting with other users, commenting on games, earning merits,and most likely playing incredible games. If you have any questions about me or about AG, you can leave a comment on my profile page. I recommend playing a game called Bush Whacker 2, its pretty fun. [Here's the link http://armorgames.com/bush-whacker-2-game/14347]. Hope you have lots of fun here in Armor Games.
Bye the way, I'm iZed but you can call me Zed. And I have a pet cat too.

~iZed, The Helper Of The Weak.

Posted Jul 28, '13 at 10:59am

PsychoXD

PsychoXD

138 posts

I know that Crush The Castle : Adventures said that you don't have friends, am i right?

Reply to Hi Im new and some friends would be nice.

You must be logged in to post a reply!