ForumsThe TavernWhats the most time you've stayed up?

69 9954
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Well how long?
For me it was 31 hours from 10am to 7pm the next day
I survived on Dr. Pepper and my eyes burned the last hours of being awake :P

• 69 Replies
Elastergirl
Elastergirl
79 posts
Nomad

God I dunno it was a long time ago and it was for a very long time!

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

I stayed about 3 or 4 days playing a game I went psycho lol don't try this its really bad

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

yeah...I stayed up for 3 days one time, trust me you don't want try this, I got sick when I woke up after going to sleep on after the 3rd day

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
372 posts
Peasant

Wow.The most for me is ony 11 hours.

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

bout 30 hrs........ dun tri this at home!

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Usually, if you're playing a game for three days straight, chances are you may die of a heart-attack- there are actually a few documented reports of this happening. There are extraordinary circumstances however in which people can remain awake that long- members of The Rolling Stones claim an incredible six day stint. Whether this is more rock legend or fact remains debatable.

Mine is verging on three days- and that was immediately after the death of my father some years ago. There was simply no way I was getting to sleep with four dozen people crowding our modest family home. Lately, I only go so far as maybe a day and a half, and that's usually because I'm cramming for exams or, as was the case more recently, writing a thesis.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

I stayed up for about 26 hours. Was on computers and on soda. I slept for 11 hours after falling asleep.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

3 days but i got really sick maybe cause the only thing i ate was marshmellos and mountain dew my freind did it with me we were playing halo 3 im never doing it again

Soho
Soho
131 posts
Nomad

I fell asleep at the computer once, but I n'y managed to stay awake for about, I dunno...18 hours?

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

so far about19 hours or so. camping. i love it, but can never sleep well. got up @ 6 for reasons unknown (lol, thats a Killers song) and when i tried to fall asleep i couldnt go to sleep until, like, 1

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

I'm pretty sure my longest was 42 hours...i may have had a 15 minute nap or so in between though...i was 12 and in a daze cuz i was soo tired.
The longest i'm sure that i stayed up was 38 hours...had to wake up early then stay up all night to keep the jet lag from being disastrous (from russia) and i couldn't sleep on the plane...

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

The longest I stayed up for was 40 hours. I was at a lock-in, but after I got home, I fell asleep for 2 hours.

arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

day and a half. actually the world record is 11 days.

dank
dank
983 posts
Peasant

I usually do not sleep once I have have entered crunch-time in the development stage. At times it has lasted without sleep for over 2 days. Coffee and tea are consumed at alarming rates after a day.

I have a friend who has been sleeping for only 45min to 2hr. a day for the last couple of months. I don't see how she can live without coffee :\\

Sweety_Kitty
Sweety_Kitty
2 posts
Nomad

i stayed up till 3:15 am.

Showing 1-15 of 69