ForumsSupport Forumcan't play a game couse of the ingame login

4 1782
TwiiTwii
TwiiTwii
1 posts
Peasant

help me please this happened before so i quit trying to play games that required an ingame login , i have an account on armor games and i'm login in.
but when some game ask for an ingame log i just can't . always wrong password even if i changed at the moment .

right now i'm trying to play The bravest hunter . i played it yesterday but just becouse somehow when i open that game i was already log in , but that didn't happen this time no matter how many times i tried so.
please help

ps. sorry about my grammar , english is not my mother language

• 4 Replies
DracoTempestate
DracoTempestate
1 posts
Shepherd

ive also been having this problem...im already logged in but when i go to play bravest hunter i put my account info in and it says the armor games services are unavailable...error code 3 i think it is

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Maybe the server was down at those times?

I've played it and got automatically logged in; somewhat to my surprise, as I've had it with my few other attempts at online saves so far that you'd need to log in again to those games regardless. Which would however work.

thodoris_petridis_58
thodoris_petridis_58
1 posts
Shepherd

same problem here with this game, funny thing is i have 2 accounts with the same e-mail(seems i created one eons ago) and one when i login with facebook? now i can play normally with the one i had created but obviously thats not where my save is. its rather frustrating, what the hell is going on?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I keep seeing people say they have issues with this, but I've been unable to replicate it. Can somebody video record it in action? I'd love to fix it.

Showing 1-4 of 4