InspectorGadget

InspectorGadget

1 post

this if for my friend James to add me

Posted Jul 19, '13 at 10:42pm

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

4,066 posts

You just go to the person you want to add as a friend's profile and hit the green button that says 'Add Friend' in the top right corner of the page.

http://i.imgur.com/uDJi5Xg.png

Posted Jul 19, '13 at 10:42pm

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

4,066 posts

Cheers!

-Nilo

Posted Jul 20, '13 at 12:46am

JosaricHawk

JosaricHawk

4 posts

Exactly. Is therea Site search function to find a friend's profile. Or do they have to post in the Forums or email you their profile page to you in order for you to find their profile?

Posted Jul 20, '13 at 12:55am

JosaricHawk

JosaricHawk

4 posts

That question was an open question to everyone, btw.

I am guessing that the person has to either 1.) Post here in the Forums or 2.) they must actually send their Profile link to you.

And from there you can add them as a friend.

Posted Jul 20, '13 at 8:56am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

9,776 posts

Its always worth to shech out the stickys... Maybe you see this thread then: FAQ How to add a friend

Ok, its "only" add a friend, but maybe they are more in it... and it is, quote from there:

1.) If you know their exact username, you can go directly to their profile using

http://armorgames.com/user/USERNAMEHERE

Type in their exact username where it says USERNAMEHERE. For example,

2.) If you do not know their username, you will need to try to contact the user.

a. If you met them on a multiplayer game you can try to find them again in that same game. If you cannot find them, try to look through the game's comments to see if they may have made a comment. If they have made a comment, you can click on their username to go directly to their profile. However, not everyone you meet in a multiplayer is playing from Armor Games, so they may not have an Armor Games account.

b. If you know them in real life or from somewhere else, you can try to get them to tell you their exact username. You can also have them post on your thread in this forum. if they post on the forum, you can click on their username to get to their profile.

Reply to Adding friends? how do to

You must be logged in to post a reply!