Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

sweets!

Posted Jul 19, '13 at 11:34pm

dair5

dair5

3,475 posts

Marshmallows. I feel like I could eat them forever. I usually have to limit myself because it's so hard to stop after just one.

Posted Jul 20, '13 at 6:21pm

vinster132

vinster132

6,091 posts

Hershey's, Kit Kats, Skittles, and chocolate chip cookies are my thing. Also, vanilla ice cream once in a while too.

Posted Jul 21, '13 at 12:01am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,242 posts

Knight

I love Cadbury chocolates to the very core...the best is just the old fashioned, plain, nostalgic Dairy Milk bar. That and Peanut Butter cups. I'm too fond of chocolate for my own good, oh rot.

Posted Jul 21, '13 at 3:36am

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,354 posts

Learn to make eclairs, Frank. It's good to have at least one high quality dessert you can make.

I have a few and they're about the only sweets I'm willing to eat, because I know what I like. In general, I hate sweets. Sweetness is a taste I don't like in high quantities. Cake is too sweet. Most candy is too sweet and tastes like chemicals. Chocolate is the worst, though.

Posted Jul 21, '13 at 4:23pm

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,924 posts

I like candy. I like sweet and hot food. I would more prefer to have Diabetes and a burned throat than cholesterol. But... back to the topic now.

I like cakes, cookies, honey [if that counts], sugar itself, jam, chocolate, bubble gum, gummy bears, pancakes, etc. I also like cream bananas [not real bananas, though], Mozartkugels, which have a pretty good taste, Milka [just the chocolates, other products taste like ****]. I almost never had anthing sweet that I didn't like, with the exception of cotton candy and Milka chocolate with raspberry flavor. Oh, and I like cinnamon.

Posted Jul 21, '13 at 4:26pm

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,924 posts

not real bananas

*not made out of real bananas

Posted Jul 23, '13 at 11:39am

xeano321

xeano321

2,973 posts

Knight

with the exception of cotton candy

You don't like Cotton Candy?! That's it, I've seen everything.

Posted Jul 24, '13 at 8:30am

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,924 posts

You don't like Cotton Candy?!

Yes, why is that a problem? It's too sweet.

Posted Jul 28, '13 at 5:32pm

Drink

Drink

1,598 posts

all my favorite types of sweets

icecream : vanilla bean
candy: candy corn:
cake: vanilla
[also i like zebra cakes/hohos/twinkies/suzzy q's]

Posted Jul 28, '13 at 6:42pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

6,328 posts

Sugar. Anything with sugar. Besides licorice. Or root beer or most brown sodas, they taste icky.
But mostly just those little paper packs of sugar you get in restaurants. My favorite kind of sugar pack is 'Sugar in the Raw', because that sugar is crunchy. I can eat six or seven of those in one go.
And then of course I turn into a bitey sadist, so it's all good.

Reply to sweets!

You must be logged in to post a reply!