ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Guys hi I drew a thing

Posted Jul 29, '13 at 1:46pm

Zophia

Zophia

9,535 posts

Tip: How 2 ask wat ppl do

"So what do you use to make these with?"
"What do you make them with/on?" (Pang used this one)
"How do you draw things?"
etc etc etc

Very easy to do without making a borked statement with silly assumptions.

So yeah, good for you that you knew already, shame it didn't show.
Also if I come across as harsh or annoyed, it's because you haven't said even half a word about my actual drawings. You've just argued pointlessly (extra pointlessly if you already knew stuff, because you genuinely haven't seemed that way and I'm prone to explain stuff). So... :(

Posted Jul 29, '13 at 11:23pm

dair5

dair5

3,475 posts

I really like the Mazzelhs. They remind me of little furrier Eevees.

Also, I think the doodles with the purple girl and the one with the hood are interesting. Do those character's have their own story?

Posted Aug 9, '13 at 4:21pm

Zophia

Zophia

9,535 posts

Woops forgot to check back here.

Also, I think the doodles with the purple girl and the one with the hood are interesting. Do those character's have their own story?
Purple one is a character I'm able to draw consistently who is based on my girlfriend. Not much story going on, but I have a collection of little anecdotal scribbles for the sake of affection.
If the hooded one you mean is the dragon in the first post, there might eventually be story, but currently there's only personality.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/301607d0d7507ca3afa9cbdf1cfdb910/tumblr_mr9z7kww3D1ryxr8mo1_500.png

So I originally drew this back in february or so, but I never finished the flats because of the needles. Figured out a way to do them more lazily, so here it is.

Blitz Needle is a weapon in Spiral Knights.
Back around the start of the year I was doing some creature concept sketches based on various weapons from the game, and aforementioned girlfriend who also plays that game has a slight blitz addiction. srslyshehasfour
So yeah, this happened.

Creature designs are mine, but based on designs property of Three Rings.

Reply to Guys hi I drew a thing

You must be logged in to post a reply!