ForumsGamesWhich upcoming game are you most excited for?

48 11792
elfisparsley
elfisparsley
201 posts
Peasant

Of all of the games that are coming out soon (next and current gen), which one(s) are you looking most forward to?

For me it is probably: Watch Dogs, Destiny, GTA 5

-Elfis

• 48 Replies
Vielle1
Vielle1
15 posts
Nomad

Yeah I am looking forward mostly to these particular games the most I could list a whole lot more, but these games are the ones I find interest in (Some flash games too.) GTA 5, Super Mario Bros Crossover, (Flash game at explodingrabbit.com) Garage (Technically already released, but super rare just waiting for it to be uploaded on the internet.)

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I'm looking forward to Kingdom Hearts 1.5, although it's nothing really new except for some new abilities and the secret Xemnas battle but still this time is on the PS3 so there will be improved graphics and such. I'll be excited to see how NBA2k14 will turn, but it's mandatory for me to get since my 2k13 MyCareer screwed up with a contract extension freezing glitch which currently doesn't have a patch and I doubt that 2k will fix it at this time. Jumping to year, I will definitely look at Kingdom Hearts 3. KH3 will be the game that decides whether I get the PS4 or not.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

KH3 will be the game that decides whether I get the PS4 or not.

KH3 will be multi-platform.

I am most excited for Dark Souls II. It's coming out on PC right away this time, and they actually had a budget and time to work on it. This is going to be one of the best games of 2014 for sure.
HopeRidesAlone
HopeRidesAlone
17 posts
Nomad

I would say I'm most excited for Watch Dogs :P I don't know why I'm more excited for it than GTA V. I can't think of any explanation that makes sense. I just am.

Also excited for FFX HD and Kingdom Hearts 1.5. Never played any KH game except 1 (played forever a million times) and 2 (played for a couple hours and hated) so it'll be fun to play the handheld titles.

Also moderately excited for Infamous Second Son :P

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

I can't wait for Mirror's Edge 2 to come out. After seeing the trailer, I realized that it's, after seeing the trailer, more realistic than the previous game. I'm also, like many others excited about GTA 5. I just hope that they don't do some things that made GTA 4 far less realistic. I can't wait for Watch Dogs. The game's graphics are just awesome.

Vielle1
Vielle1
15 posts
Nomad

The only problem I had with the last GTA was the lack of cheats and no airplanes which they used the excuse of 9/11 made it just ridicoules. I still see no reason why they haven't added airplanes.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Destiny or Watch Dogs. Both look great. The problem comes when I get 60 bucks and can't decide

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

The ones with release dates: Battlefield 4, GTA 5, Saints Row IV

Without: Star Wars Battlefront

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

I am most excited for Dark Souls II. It's coming out on PC right away this time, and they actually had a budget and time to work on it. This is going to be one of the best games of 2014 for sure.

This man knows what's up.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

KH3, of course

Star Wars Battlefront

Destiny

Dynasty Warriors 8 (though..I think it may already be out..)

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

KH3 will be multi-platform.

Yeah I know but most of my friends are planning to get PS4 so I might as well get it to play other multiplayer games with them.

I forgot to mention Battlefield 4 in my first post but I'm excited for it too.
HopeRidesAlone
HopeRidesAlone
17 posts
Nomad

Star Wars Battlefront

Adding that one to my list!
elfisparsley
elfisparsley
201 posts
Peasant

Yea i totally forgot about adding battlefront and battlefield 4, i already have them marked on the calender!

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

These four games:
wwe2k 14
Little big planet 3
nba 2k14
madden 25

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts