ForumsGamesWhich upcoming game are you most excited for?

48 11801
elfisparsley
elfisparsley
201 posts
Peasant

Of all of the games that are coming out soon (next and current gen), which one(s) are you looking most forward to?

For me it is probably: Watch Dogs, Destiny, GTA 5

-Elfis

• 48 Replies
elfisparsley
elfisparsley
201 posts
Peasant

Payday 2? I've never heard of it.

Shukelven
Shukelven
42 posts
Peasant

GTA 5, Watch Dogs and Battefield 4 are my primary targets.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Payday 2? I've never heard of it

Its like Left 4 Dead but with bank robbers and cops instead of Survivors and Zombies. It is a pretty fun game, but the second one seems like it will be a lot better
Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

so far im looking foward to kingdom hearts 3, call of duty ghosts, gta 5,infamous second son, and south park the stick of truth

MysterDuck
MysterDuck
102 posts
Jester

I could say Grand Theft Auto 5(GTA V), but I'm addicted to San Andreas that I didn't tried any other GTA, I have San Andreas, Vice City, IV, Serbia Patch, Bosnia Patch. See, I'm only playing San Andreas so I'm not interested to GTA V. But, I'm freaking excited for Pokemon X & Y. I only played Platinum and I'm still playing. But vertical walking, sitting, hordes, new Pokemon, grown up Ash? Heck yea! I'm totally excited!

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 anyone? While we wait for KH3? I mean improved graphics (obviously) and Chain of Memories. Well for me, I excited for Re:CoM because I never played it before, only watched the gameplay. As for KH1 Final Mix looking forward for that secret Xemnas boss battle.

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

Seeing as most of all games are now, Father (figure) saves Daughter (figure) in a stock FPS wrapper, I'm not holding my breath for anything.
Where COD and HALO are being dug up from the dead again, to be sold...and even more pathetically, will actually make money telling these producers this is what people want. (even though that's not entirely true, because indie games have jumped so quick and so fast)

After that negative Nancy rant. The only game I'm looking forward to is, Fallout 4. However, seeing how Bethesda has had the same game architecture for how many years now? I'm positive Fallout4 will just be a showcase for new tech but the same old mechanics since, and before, Marrowind.

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

Kingdom hearts 3
battlefield 4
infamous second son
assassin's creed 4

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Watch Dogs, GTA V, SW: Battlefront 3, and BF4.

Seeing the Battlefront 3 trailer made me reinstall Battlefront 2 and download a bunch of mods for it again. Movie-realistic Hoth invasion, and canon-accurate Naboo palace being my two favorites. ^^

jared_07
jared_07
25 posts
Nomad

watchdogs,battlefield 4 and beyond two souls

drewmat77
drewmat77
5 posts
Nomad

I'm pretty excited for Star Wars: Battlefront (if Dice doesn't screw it up), Watch Dogs, and Destiny.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

Battlefield 4 and Rome Total War 2

ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

I'm only really excited for the BioShock: Infinite Burial at Sea DLC, because I know for a fact it's gonna kick ***. Everything else I have doubts about.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Star Wars battlefront needs to hurry, i'm getting sick of all these CoD vs BF arguments and need another fun fps.

farrowking37
farrowking37
610 posts
Nomad

I am very excited for watchdogs, battlefield 4, and mirrors edge 2.

Showing 16-30 of 48