Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Which upcoming game are you most excited for?

Posted Sep 9, '13 at 9:51pm

ScaryLlama

ScaryLlama

22 posts

SW : Battlefront is a very old game. Do they revamp it for PS3 or is it the 3rd ?

It's being totally redone for the PS4/X1/PC. Expected to launch in 2015.

Posted Oct 7, '13 at 7:13pm

elfisparsley

elfisparsley

202 posts

By the way, anyone that didn't get GTA V should definitely invest. It exceeded expectations!

Posted Oct 7, '13 at 7:24pm

Charlie506

Charlie506

1,319 posts

COD GHOSTS BATTLEFIELD 4 TOM CLANCY THE DIVISION NEW KILLZONE
GTA V NBA2K14 WWE 14 MADDEN 25.

Posted Oct 7, '13 at 8:50pm

d_dude

d_dude

3,593 posts

Beyond: Two Souls. I mean, how can you not be pumped. Just look at this super intense in-game screenshot. Clearly the level of morality and difficulty in decision making within video games has never even close to reaching the levels of Beyond: Two Souls.

http://i.imgur.com/V0BhHtW.jpg

Posted Oct 9, '13 at 1:18am

Hellapagoina

Hellapagoina

3 posts

CoD: Ghosts

Posted Oct 16, '13 at 5:22am

jayjay9

jayjay9

500 posts

The Elder Scrolls: Online

I really hope that game is gonna be as epic as the other TES games!

Posted Oct 17, '13 at 12:01pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

6,016 posts

Destiny, Watch Dogs and Killer Instinct, however KI will only be on xbox one. Which sucks. A lot.

Posted Oct 17, '13 at 7:45pm

turret

turret

1,687 posts

Mine would be Prey 2. They took Prey and upgraded it into an open world filled with an array of different aliens which is going to be amazing

Posted Oct 29, '13 at 11:48pm

vinster132

vinster132

6,080 posts

I'm lookling forward to next-gen 2K14. They nailed the graphics and it just proved that next-gen has so many options and capabilities. 2k's is going to add a storyline to MyCareer, and I'm pretty sure everything else will look very good. Not sure of I'm going to grab a PS4 though.

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 was announced about a week and a half ago as well. We finally get to play KH2FM and I haven't played KHBBS either so it would be a blast to play that. Just have to wait until next year for that.

Reply to Which upcoming game are you most excited for?

You must be logged in to post a reply!