Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

[Answered] Armor Games loading slower of late

Posted Aug 6, '13 at 2:51pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

The Forum Games subforum is broken. The "last posted" links are gone and links lead to 404 error pages.

Posted Aug 6, '13 at 5:29pm

Ferret

Ferret

6,342 posts

Administrator

Yes, it seems so! I've let Boppins know, he says it's a caching issue that should resolve. :)

Posted Aug 6, '13 at 5:36pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

The Flash Games subforum has been hit too. Just FYI.

Posted Aug 6, '13 at 7:34pm

Ferret

Ferret

6,342 posts

Administrator

Thanks Salvidian!

Posted Aug 6, '13 at 9:29pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,762 posts

Actual the "Support Forum", "News Feedback and Suggestions", "Quests", "MMO", "Video Games", "Foum Games", "The Tavern", "Programming Formu" & "AMW" are all affected by this lil "username is not shown on last post"-glitch (you know, date + by is shown, username is missing).
The others work fine.

Posted Aug 6, '13 at 10:53pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,707 posts

The "Flash Games" forum is also glitched.

Posted Aug 7, '13 at 1:57am

MacII

MacII

1,369 posts

To add, if you hadn't noticed yet, currently hitting "last post" on it seems just about all threads will lead you to a "oops page not found" page.

Posted Aug 7, '13 at 11:40am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

Also, every forum section that is being affected by "No last post username" glitch has every thread as last posted the current day. So yesterday it all said last post was the 6th, today the 7th, etc.

Posted Aug 7, '13 at 1:46pm

Ferret

Ferret

6,342 posts

Administrator

So a lot of those post username glitches should be gone now, we're still working on posting errors and load times.  By we, I mean Boppins.  So be sure to tell him how awesome he is.

Posted Aug 7, '13 at 1:52pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

While I was waiting for the main community page to load, I clicked the Forum link and it loaded instantly. Maybe you just have to click it, wait a second, and click again to make it work? I've tried it a few times and the results have been consistent.

Reply to [Answered] Armor Games loading slower of late

You must be logged in to post a reply!