ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Armor Games loading slower of late

68 10531
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,991 posts
Scribe

At first I thought it was just me, but a fellow user (who may choose to reveal himself/herself or not) has also been having the same issues. Of late, when traveling around the forums, the loading time for each section/thread/page/etc. has been slower than normal.

Any reason why? Expected time for this to continue?

• 68 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts
Blacksmith

Everything's crazy slow and the "Last posted" links aren't working on the main page.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,113 posts
Herald

Main forum pages don't load at all, and everytime I make a post chrome gives me a wierd error, even though it still goes through.

I even tried on the much superior firefox, and the problem persisted.

~~~Darth Caedus

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts
Blacksmith

The Forum Games subforum is broken. The "last posted" links are gone and links lead to 404 error pages.

Ferret
Ferret
9,293 posts
Constable

Yes, it seems so! I've let Boppins know, he says it's a caching issue that should resolve.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts
Blacksmith

The Flash Games subforum has been hit too. Just FYI.

Ferret
Ferret
9,293 posts
Constable

Thanks Salvidian!

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,629 posts
Viceroy

Actual the "Support Forum", "News Feedback and Suggestions", "Quests", "MMO", "Video Games", "Foum Games", "The Tavern", "Programming Formu" & "AMW" are all affected by this lil "username is not shown on last post"-glitch (you know, date + by is shown, username is missing).
The others work fine.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,358 posts
Templar

The "Flash Games" forum is also glitched.

MacII
MacII
1,348 posts
Farmer

To add, if you hadn't noticed yet, currently hitting "last post" on it seems just about all threads will lead you to a "oops page not found" page.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,991 posts
Scribe

Also, every forum section that is being affected by "No last post username" glitch has every thread as last posted the current day. So yesterday it all said last post was the 6th, today the 7th, etc.

Ferret
Ferret
9,293 posts
Constable

So a lot of those post username glitches should be gone now, we're still working on posting errors and load times. By we, I mean Boppins. So be sure to tell him how awesome he is.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts
Blacksmith

While I was waiting for the main community page to load, I clicked the Forum link and it loaded instantly. Maybe you just have to click it, wait a second, and click again to make it work? I've tried it a few times and the results have been consistent.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts
Blacksmith

Right now the main community page seems to be the only thing that's slow, and boy, if it isn't dreadfully slow.

Ferret
Ferret
9,293 posts
Constable

New things updated, should be faster now.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah, it's much better now. Thanks.

Showing 46-60 of 68