ForumsWEPRIslam

67 27962
lukmanismail
lukmanismail
3 posts
Nomad

Islam to me is the true religion. I was born as a Muslim and I now live as Muslims. I believe that Allah, our God is true and His Messenger, Muhammad ( peace be upon him) is Allah's Massenger. Why I said this?[ http://www.dar-us-salam.com/TheNobleQuran/ ] this link is an example of the holy Quran, translated. I know Islam is true and the reason I made this forum is to discuss it, not because I order you to become a Muslim, but to just tell what we do. It is up to you if you want to read this or not, to believe this or not. If you have any problems or questions about the thread feel free to ask me. If you do not want this thread, ask the moderator to lock this thread. Thank you for reading.

Wallahua'lam

• 67 Replies
mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

[quote]I have questions for all of you who are believe in Islam.

Have you ever seriously questioned your beliefs? I mean have you ever thought for any length of time "Is what I'm believing real?", "Are the things the people around me telling me correct?".

Have you ever tried to evaluate what you believe objectively, with your faith just set aside for a moment? Of course I'm not saying dropping or losing your faith. I'm saying evaluating what you believe as if it wasn't real rather than starting from the point that it was real.

Yes, I have tried evaluating it and it proved successful

I have some examples of Miracles which seemed Impossible Happen only when i prayed to Allah, but i would'nt want you guys leading me astray would i?

mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

1 example is this: School ended and i was about to leave when my friend came to me and he said that he forgot his coat somewhere in the Ground's and when i asked him when he took it off he said 6th Period(there are 8 periods) so of course we thought somebody had gotten it but we hoped for the best and prayed to Allah to give it to us then we went into the ground's and looked for it but couldnt find it but when we were coming back we looked on the Ground's entrance benches and saw a coat there(there was no coat there before) and so we went to check its name tag and it was my friend's name in it.
We became very happy and left the ground while thanking Allah for helping us.
=

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

1 example is this:...

Last year, I took out a dollar and put it up to the slot of a vending machine and the bag of cookies I wanted fell out for free. Is it a miracle?.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

1 example is this: School ended and i was about to leave when my friend came to me and he said that he forgot his coat somewhere in the Ground's and when i asked him when he took it off he said 6th Period(there are 8 periods) so of course we thought somebody had gotten it but we hoped for the best and prayed to Allah to give it to us then we went into the ground's and looked for it but couldnt find it but when we were coming back we looked on the Ground's entrance benches and saw a coat there(there was no coat there before) and so we went to check its name tag and it was my friend's name in it.
We became very happy and left the ground while thanking Allah for helping us.
=

amazing. that happened to me as well. on both sides. not only i experienced the same thing you did i also took someones bag by mistake, noticed it wasnt mine and left it on the bench.

yet, those who actually bother god with something a little bit more important then a coat like illnesses usually do not experience such miracles.

and lets not forget, if that was proof it would only prove that a god exists and not that islam is the true religion.
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Funny as well as typical how newbie Lukmanismail the thread starter, after stating "I know Islam is true and the reason I made this forum [sic] is to discuss it" never did get back to us after their third post way back when, isn't it.

Go figure. Gotcha!

metalplastic
metalplastic
191 posts
Nomad

Maybe he'll backread after a while.

mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

lol yeah he made the thread but he has'nt replied to us..

Showing 61-67 of 67