Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Islam

Posted Aug 20, '13 at 10:56am

Reiki000

Reiki000

227 posts

Can I ask you Muslims something? Is there any proof of Allah?

Just asking,
Bing

Ahhh well, what should  I understand by proof? I can answer this depending on your answer. But in short; yes there is proof eventhough it's more based on logic then science.

In fact, I would counter by pointing out that the god of Islam doesn't suffer from the same catastrophic logical inconsistencies that, say, the god of Christianity clearly has. So perhaps in this sense there is more proof of Allah (with 'proof' being contextually relativised)

Calling Allah the god of Islam is kind of rude :) As it's been clearly sayed in the qur'an; Islam is not a new religion, but the finishing part of the past (Abrahamic) religions. We do not believe in a different Creator. But we do agree that we have not the same opinion and thoughts about God as Christians.

Greetings

Posted Nov 24, '13 at 8:53am

mbbs112

mbbs112

174 posts

I have questions for all of you who are believe in Islam.

Have you ever seriously questioned your beliefs? I mean have you ever thought for any length of time "Is what I'm believing real?", "Are the things the people around me telling me correct?".

Have you ever tried to evaluate what you believe objectively, with your faith just set aside for a moment? Of course I'm not saying dropping or losing your faith. I'm saying evaluating what you believe as if it wasn't real rather than starting from the point that it was real.

Yes, I have tried evaluating it and it proved successful

I have some examples of Miracles which seemed Impossible Happen only when i prayed to Allah, but i would'nt want you guys leading me astray would i?

Posted Nov 24, '13 at 8:59am

mbbs112

mbbs112

174 posts

1 example is this: School ended and i was about to leave when my friend came to me and he said that he forgot his coat somewhere in the Ground's and when i asked him when he took it off he said 6th Period(there are 8 periods) so of course we thought somebody had gotten it but we hoped for the best and prayed to Allah to give it to us then we went into the ground's and looked for it but couldnt find it but when we were coming back we looked on the Ground's entrance benches and saw a coat there(there was no coat there before) and so we went to check its name tag and it was my friend's name in it.
We became very happy and left the ground while thanking Allah for helping us.
=

Posted Nov 24, '13 at 11:46am

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

4,977 posts

1 example is this:...

Last year, I took out a dollar and put it up to the slot of a vending machine and the bag of cookies I wanted fell out for free. Is it a miracle?.

Posted Dec 1, '13 at 6:43pm

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,915 posts

1 example is this: School ended and i was about to leave when my friend came to me and he said that he forgot his coat somewhere in the Ground's and when i asked him when he took it off he said 6th Period(there are 8 periods) so of course we thought somebody had gotten it but we hoped for the best and prayed to Allah to give it to us then we went into the ground's and looked for it but couldnt find it but when we were coming back we looked on the Ground's entrance benches and saw a coat there(there was no coat there before) and so we went to check its name tag and it was my friend's name in it.
We became very happy and left the ground while thanking Allah for helping us.
=

amazing. that happened to me as well. on both sides. not only i experienced the same thing you did i also took someones bag by mistake, noticed it wasnt mine and left it on the bench.

yet, those who actually bother god with something a little bit more important then a coat like illnesses usually do not experience such miracles.

and lets not forget, if that was proof it would only prove that a god exists and not that islam is the true religion.

Posted Dec 2, '13 at 4:04am

MacII

MacII

1,369 posts

Funny as well as typical how newbie Lukmanismail the thread starter, after stating "I know Islam is true and the reason I made this forum [sic] is to discuss it" never did get back to us after their third post way back when, isn't it.

Go figure. Gotcha!

Posted Dec 13, '13 at 2:36am

metalplastic

metalplastic

114 posts

Maybe he'll backread after a while.

Posted Dec 17, '13 at 1:02pm

mbbs112

mbbs112

174 posts

lol yeah he made the thread but he has'nt replied to us..

Reply to Islam

You must be logged in to post a reply!