ForumsSupport ForumAnnoying Things on ArmorGames

7 1918
yaleslot
yaleslot
158 posts
Nomad

Hello ,

I made this topic for people who got some things you don't like on the site , things who annoy you .

Reply them here please !

I got an example :

All those banners and advertisement for games or other commercials are a bit annoying,
maybe it's needed for the site , for money to let armorgames stay alive but ,necessary to put 3-5 banners on a page ?

• 7 Replies
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

To answer that banner question, yes! They get money for each banner they put up, and to be honest, I bet they need the money, haha. Also, thread is going to turn into people naming glitches which is already a sticky, so this thread has ne real point in my opinion.

yaleslot
yaleslot
158 posts
Nomad

Ok , I knew they gain money for the banners but there are many of them , and this isnt for glitches so everybody heard it

Glitches are things who only come up 1 time in 2 months , annoying things are things that producers did while they knew it

greetings , Yaleslot

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I know what you want to happen, but I am saying that I bet alot of users will put glitches. Oh, and glitches come up wayyyy more than once every two months.

I just think alot of users will ignore your wishes and put glitches anyway.

yaleslot
yaleslot
158 posts
Nomad

ok thx for the replies , but I never had a glitch before ...

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

Unless this thread contains some sort of constructive criticism, I don't see it belonging in the S&S section. If it is just a place to talk about things you don't like about AG without suggestions, I'd put this down in the tavern...

bobthegiant123
bobthegiant123
4 posts
Nomad

i agree

yaleslot
yaleslot
158 posts
Nomad

ok DragonMistress

Showing 1-7 of 7