ForumsNewcomers ForumNew-ish Person

13 4267
clhkph
clhkph
121 posts

Hello everybody! I joined Armor Games at around February 2012. I found it while I was searching for a game(I don't remember which) and now I go to this website a lot. Even though I been here for a while, I got into the forums just two months ago. I've decided I want to introduce my self, so... hi!
By the way, I dislike bad grammar in places online (like forums).
That's all for now.

• 13 Replies
Amarantamin
Amarantamin
58 posts

Hello, and welcome. My account's old-ish but I also haven't visited the forums much.

What type of games are you into? I just finished Epic Battle Fantasy 4. =)

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,221 posts

Hell-O and welcome to AG, dont await to see the best grammar online (some user dont have english as their mother-tongue)... and some others dont have it in real-life, so why should they online?^^

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
4,045 posts

You're banned because you always use Hell-O and...oh wait, wrong thread.

Anyways, welcome (back?) to the AG forums! Don't spam, don't swear, and everything will be somewhat fine.

clhkph
clhkph
121 posts

What type of games are you into? I just finished Epic Battle Fantasy 4. =)

I like RPG games and bullet hell games the most, but I also like puzzle games and anything with pixel-ish graphics.

I also love books that involve either comedy, destroying monsters, and sometimes drama.
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,945 posts

Welcome, clh.... Forget it. Welcome to AG. You're in the lucky 1% of people that didn't get haunted by R2. Yay. Enjoy your stay... And stay for a long time, otherwise....

BlazingZelda
BlazingZelda
888 posts

Welcome clhkph?

You don't want to let R2 haunt you... I wish for the good of your children that he will never learn of your existence.

I hope you don't mind...But it's been a long time since I've acted like a grammar Nazi...

(Corrections are bolded)

Hello everybody! I joined Armor Games at around (at around isn't necessarily wrong, It is simply redundant) February 2012. I found it while I was searching for a game,(I don't remember which) and now, I go to this website a lot. Even though I've been here for a while, I got into the forums just two months ago. I've decided I want to introduce my self ( redundant), so... hi!
By the way, I dislike bad grammar in places online (like forums).
That's all for now.

Hmm... I didn't find as many things as I expected...

Anyways, Welcome to the AG forums!

clhkph
clhkph
121 posts

Thanks for the corrections Mr.Person

clhkph
clhkph
121 posts

Oh, and online talk doesn't need grammar anyways.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,223 posts

Welcome to ArmorGames. May your family be haunted 24/7

PsychoXD
PsychoXD
137 posts

Yes, you've found AG as everyone did. I doubt if someone was sitting and suddenly typed "armor games" into google and discovered site with plenty of grats games.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
10,143 posts

Oh, and online talk doesn't need grammar anyways.

That's adorable.

Anyways..welcome aboard. Please do enjoy yourself.
clhkph
clhkph
121 posts

Welcome, clh.... Forget it.

Hey, you included my sister but not me(kph)?Not fair,wizard.
MysterDuck
MysterDuck
103 posts

Well new man, or woman. Man, is it? Well yes, new man. Welcome to the forum where you can post your comments and other people can read it. That's it for today, you'll get the other part only if you make me believe that you did one pushup.

Showing 1-13 of 13