Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

New-ish Person

Posted Jul 23, '13 at 3:18pm

clhkph

clhkph

121 posts

Hello everybody! I joined Armor Games at around February 2012. I found it while I was searching for a game(I don't remember which) and now I go to this website a lot. Even though I been here for a while, I got into the forums just two months ago. I've decided I want to introduce my self, so... hi!
By the way, I dislike bad grammar in places online (like forums).
That's all for now.

Posted Jul 23, '13 at 4:04pm

Amarantamin

Amarantamin

58 posts

Hello, and welcome. My account's old-ish but I also haven't visited the forums much.

What type of games are you into? I just finished Epic Battle Fantasy 4. =)

Posted Jul 23, '13 at 6:08pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

9,955 posts

Hell-O and welcome to AG, dont await to see the best grammar online (some user dont have english as their mother-tongue)... and some others dont have it in real-life, so why should they online?^^

Posted Jul 23, '13 at 6:42pm

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

4,066 posts

You're banned because you always use Hell-O and...oh wait, wrong thread.

Anyways, welcome (back?) to the AG forums! Don't spam, don't swear, and everything will be somewhat fine.

Posted Jul 23, '13 at 11:44pm

clhkph

clhkph

121 posts

What type of games are you into? I just finished Epic Battle Fantasy 4. =)

I like RPG games and bullet hell games the most, but I also like puzzle games and anything with pixel-ish graphics.

I also love books that involve either comedy, destroying monsters, and sometimes drama.

Posted Jul 26, '13 at 12:58pm

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,945 posts

Welcome, clh.... Forget it. Welcome to AG. You're in the lucky 1% of people that didn't get haunted by R2. Yay. Enjoy your stay... And stay for a long time, otherwise....

Posted Jul 26, '13 at 3:39pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

887 posts

Welcome clhkph?

You don't want to let R2 haunt you... I wish for the good of your children that he will never learn of your existence.

I hope you don't mind...But it's been a long time since I've acted like a grammar Nazi...

(Corrections are bolded)

Hello everybody! I joined Armor Games at around (at around isn't necessarily wrong, It is simply redundant) February 2012. I found it while I was searching for a game,(I don't remember which) and now, I go to this website a lot. Even though I've been here for a while, I got into the forums just two months ago. I've decided I want to introduce my self ( redundant), so... hi!
By the way, I dislike bad grammar in places online (like forums).
That's all for now.

Hmm... I didn't find as many things as I expected...

Anyways, Welcome to the AG forums!

Posted Jul 27, '13 at 8:34am

clhkph

clhkph

121 posts

Thanks for the corrections Mr.Person

Posted Jul 27, '13 at 8:36am

clhkph

clhkph

121 posts

Oh, and online talk doesn't need grammar anyways.

Posted Jul 28, '13 at 1:20pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,924 posts

Knight

Welcome to ArmorGames. May your family be haunted 24/7

Reply to New-ish Person

You must be logged in to post a reply!