Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Most popular (or better yet, 'well-liked') member of AG...

Thread Locked

Posted Jun 27, '08 at 12:09pm

homegrove

homegrove

375 posts

... who do you think is the most well-liked and accepted member of this community?  Not just who you personally like, but overall, as I said before, the most 'popular', if you would.  Just curious as to others thoughts.

For me, I would have to say Strop.

Posted Jun 27, '08 at 12:10pm

DivineDarkness

DivineDarkness

1,196 posts

Strop or plokkey...Tough decision.

Posted Jun 27, '08 at 12:21pm

Alguzara

Alguzara

544 posts

I go for plokkey too.
Its hard to explain...
I dont really know Strop though.

Posted Jun 27, '08 at 2:04pm

Prim

Prim

47 posts

plokkey or strop, I agree with all of you. I can't really decide between those two either, I'll just settle it as 50%-50%

Posted Jun 27, '08 at 2:06pm

justinS

justinS

67 posts

definatly i would say plokkey

Posted Jun 27, '08 at 2:09pm

Arax_Nisanu

Arax_Nisanu

1,343 posts

Well, plokkey is a more social member so he wins the favor when it comes down to overall social behaviors inside the community. As for Strop, well he is more of the isolated intelligent poster. Strop is such a smart guy. I would pretty much have to say 50-50. Also, many moderators and administrators are also very popular. Just look at their profiles :p

Posted Jun 27, '08 at 2:13pm

Elastergirl

Elastergirl

82 posts

Well if its male I would say Plokkey,Turret Strop and Crazynaitor and if its female Asherlee and Carlie!

Posted Jun 27, '08 at 2:28pm

Graham

Graham

6,422 posts

plokkey... he seems more average not all good grammar super smart nuclear physisist and doctor

id say i'm the least liked :)

Posted Jun 27, '08 at 4:41pm

drakokirby

drakokirby

1,680 posts

Poor Graham, left on the side-lines, all alone. I would say Turret for the kindest since he's always wanting to help. The most social able is easily Plokkey. He has a Armor Game Competition for god's sake. Also, if you have not joined, asked Plokkey about it.

Posted Jun 27, '08 at 4:43pm

Soho

Soho

135 posts

I would say either plokkey or strop as well. Their both really helpful, social and...well, nice.