Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Most popular (or better yet, 'well-liked') member of AG...

Thread Locked

Posted Jun 27, '08 at 4:46pm

Elastergirl

Elastergirl

82 posts

Well I think Strop is the male with the most posts well anybody thats helpful with over 1000 posts I think is pretty good!

Posted Jun 27, '08 at 4:48pm

Soho

Soho

135 posts

Well, unless you count those who spam, but they usually get all their forum posts taken away, but yeah Strop is really kind!

Posted Jun 27, '08 at 4:50pm

Elastergirl

Elastergirl

82 posts

I said, who is helpful and has over 1000 posts!

Posted Jun 27, '08 at 4:50pm

Soho

Soho

135 posts

Well, naturally, but people with under 1000 posts and is helpful as well is nice as well...

Posted Jun 27, '08 at 4:52pm

Elastergirl

Elastergirl

82 posts

I know, like me and you and plenty of other users that are mods and admins!And much,much more.

Posted Jun 27, '08 at 4:54pm

Soho

Soho

135 posts

Yes, too many for us to even count. And that's a good thing.

Posted Jun 27, '08 at 4:54pm

skater_kid_who_pwns

skater_kid_who_pwns

4,313 posts

i would say either plokkey is really social like u guys allready said he has over 100 postsor carlie she has helped me out a few times allready and i have seen her help alot of other people

Posted Jun 27, '08 at 4:55pm

Soho

Soho

135 posts

@KOG Yes, we are getting a little off-topic, but being nice, friendly and helpful does make them well-liked.

Posted Jun 27, '08 at 4:55pm

kingofgames

kingofgames

575 posts

you all forgot something.... it was supposed to be a MOST POPULAR MEMBER topic and not like you all say MOST HELPFULL MEMBER i dont want to sound offensive but you all say strop is most helpfull then plokkey is most social so you turned into MOST HELPFULL MEMBER just to inform you.

Posted Jun 27, '08 at 4:56pm

Carlie

Carlie

6,915 posts

Knight

Sorry guys, but we can't have a thread on who is most popular or liked. It could end up hurting peoples feelings, and we have discouraged these types of threads in the past.