ForumsThe TavernMost popular (or better yet, 'well-liked') member of AG...

19 3910
homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

... who do you think is the most well-liked and accepted member of this community? Not just who you personally like, but overall, as I said before, the most 'opular', if you would. Just curious as to others thoughts.

For me, I would have to say Strop.

• 19 Replies
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

Strop or plokkey...Tough decision.

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

I go for plokkey too.
Its hard to explain...
I dont really know Strop though.

Prim
Prim
43 posts
Nomad

plokkey or strop, I agree with all of you. I can't really decide between those two either, I'll just settle it as 50%-50%

justinS
justinS
64 posts
Nomad

definatly i would say plokkey

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Well, plokkey is a more social member so he wins the favor when it comes down to overall social behaviors inside the community. As for Strop, well he is more of the isolated intelligent poster. Strop is such a smart guy. I would pretty much have to say 50-50. Also, many moderators and administrators are also very popular. Just look at their profiles

Elastergirl
Elastergirl
79 posts
Nomad

Well if its male I would say Plokkey,Turret Strop and Crazynaitor and if its female Asherlee and Carlie!

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

plokkey... he seems more average not all good grammar super smart nuclear physisist and doctor

id say i'm the least liked

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Poor Graham, left on the side-lines, all alone. I would say Turret for the kindest since he's always wanting to help. The most social able is easily Plokkey. He has a Armor Game Competition for god's sake. Also, if you have not joined, asked Plokkey about it.

Soho
Soho
131 posts
Nomad

I would say either plokkey or strop as well. Their both really helpful, social and...well, nice.

Elastergirl
Elastergirl
79 posts
Nomad

Well I think Strop is the male with the most posts well anybody thats helpful with over 1000 posts I think is pretty good!

Soho
Soho
131 posts
Nomad

Well, unless you count those who spam, but they usually get all their forum posts taken away, but yeah Strop is really kind!

Elastergirl
Elastergirl
79 posts
Nomad

I said, who is helpful and has over 1000 posts!

Soho
Soho
131 posts
Nomad

Well, naturally, but people with under 1000 posts and is helpful as well is nice as well...

Elastergirl
Elastergirl
79 posts
Nomad

I know, like me and you and plenty of other users that are mods and admins!And much,much more.

Soho
Soho
131 posts
Nomad

Yes, too many for us to even count. And that's a good thing.

Showing 1-15 of 19