ForumsPopular MediaBecome enraged about famous people you hate. NO FLAMING!

8 5779
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

This is probably going to get taken down pretty quickly if it becomes a flame war. This is why these rules must be followed:
1. Intelligent criticism only. (e.g. don't say "I don't like him because he's bad)
2. Don't make reactionary comments about other's opinions. They have a right to think that, and probably have good reasons. Persuade them you are right in a constructive way.

So now to say my bit. I. Absolutely. HATE. Pewdiepie. For a start, he is actually a highly person. Instead of acting like one he insists on acting stupidly, screaming loudly, talking in a stupid voice, and swearing 300 times in a sentence. For some inexplicable reason this gets praise heaped upon him by hordes of adoring fans. Now I think about it, it's not so much Pewdiepie himself that I hate. It's his fans. They fawn over him as if he's some sort of deity when there are hundreds of more talented people on youtube, send him hundreds of gifts, and if anyone does a video in a similar style, they will act like he has in some way hurt them personally.

• 8 Replies
stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

I don't see a way for this thread to be constructive, and can only serve to start arguments.

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

it's not so much Pewdiepie himself that I hate. It's his fans. They fawn over him as if he's some sort of deity when there are hundreds of more talented people
that is a another reason i hate CoD and i argee so much it hurts, why do people like such crap and than someone who is good just gets left in the dust baffles me.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

So now to say my bit. I. Absolutely. HATE. Pewdiepie.

I'm not a fan of the persona he puts on either. Half of his jokes are yelling about how he is getting raped, and the other half is yelling about some random object.

Reminds me of Larry the Cable Guy. Not because of the humor, but because of the fact that they put on some ridiculous persona.
Have you ever seen a comedy show Daniel Whitney before he "became" Larry the Cable Guy? I have. The guy was actually a talented comedian with real potential. He was quick-witted, had a spitfire humor, and had a charismatic stage persona. Now, he still has that charisma, I admit, but he has lost all that humor just to create some satirical stage persona that lost its satirical merit long ago...and most likely said satirical merit was forgotten by the man himself.
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Isn't this a necro? Also, was I really that incompetent?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Honey Boo Boo. I don't have to explain myself on how obnoxious she and her entire family is, do I? I don't even understand how she got famous.

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

1. Pewdiepie is a hack. Seriously. He uses viewer bots so hard its not funny. Youtube doesn't care because he's a huge money maker. Pewdiepie is seriously not funny. Ever notice how when you watch a Gaming related video on Youtube they suggest Pewdiepie? Yeah, bc they are whoring him out.

2. Lebron James. Completely overrated and a little girl when it comes to "injuries". If you want to talk about the greats no one, and no one compares to Jordan. Actually, there are a lot more players than Lebron who deserve attention rather than him. People only like him because A. Someone said he was cool. B. their friends like him so they have to like him. C. His name rolls off the tongue.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

1. Justin Bieber.
That little wimpy punk is a pathetic disgrace to humanity. I have no idea why girls think that little shrimpy loser is so awesome!
Why can't he just OD on drugs already?

2. Ellen Degeneres.
Don't get me started on this one.

3. Miley Cyrus.
A sick, disgusting ho

4. Rick Santorum.
A weird-*** sexist psycho

5. Jimmy Fallon
Go away

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

I'm going to lock this thread because it's becoming rather heinous (I don't like plenty of people but wouldn't wish their death).
But more importantly, the OP is from almost a year ago. So necro + heinousness = locked.

Showing 1-8 of 8