Forums → Art, Music, and Writing → Reton8's Post Celebrations: Round 2
- 1 Reply
I'm bringing back the post celebrations thread to celebrate my 1500th post.
Here you go, a movie poster that a made to celebrate:
It doesn't make the most sense, but each post created one single zombie. Here is list of resources used:
Warning: I did not rate the content of these links, some of them may not be suitable for those that are younger.
- "Face your Fears" by David Kerkhoff (Used for: "1500 Hundred Zombie Madness" text.)
Creator's Photography Website
- Impact Condensed Standard GIMP Font (Used for: "July |27| 2013" and "1500 Posts. 1500 Zombies." texts.)
- Moon from author Luc Viator under GNU Free Documentation License
- Background City (New York) from author Paulo Barcellos Jr. Under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.0 Generic license.
- Foreground Hand from (possible) author George Germanos
- Red Backgound I made with a standard GIMP brush Acrylic 05 and random dynamics on
- White and Black stripe behind "1500 Posts. 1500 Zombies" text I mdae using some wind distrotion, G'Mics Tetris Distortion, and finally a Cubism filter. It's two Layers.
We strive to deliver the best gaming experiences... on the internet and on your mobile phone. Play thousands of free online games for kids, get access to free mmorpg games, online rpg games, fun online flash games, and more.
We offer free flash games in many different genres: online shooting games, online puzzle games, online war games, free online car games, free online hidden object games and dozens more.
This is the best place on the web to play online games for free... play on Armor Games! No matter what game style you prefer, we've got it here.
Gaming websites, passionate bloggers, and quirky streamers are welcome to share or review our games. If you need game keys, art, trailers, screenshots or more check out our press kit website.
Game developer? Visit developers.armorgames.com to request AG developer status, find documentation on our APIs, and get access to our development environment. Let's make sweet, sweet games together.
Looking for a publishing partner that can help your app rocket to success? Contact the mobile team to learn more about how we can help!