Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

[Answered] These new Ads on Armor Games are a problem

Posted Aug 9, '13 at 4:54am

MacII

MacII

1,369 posts

the problem isn't fixed for google chrome

Please describe what symptoms you're looking at. It will help others help you.

Posted Aug 12, '13 at 6:59pm

Ferret

Ferret

5,572 posts

Administrator

If you're still having the issue, be sure to clear your cache or try another browser to see if it's fixed.

Posted Aug 13, '13 at 10:10pm

Kromo555

Kromo555

21 posts

Internet Explorer works fine for me at the moment.
Stick with one browser because I have noticed that when you use one for a long time. You are already very familiar with it and you like it, so changing to a different one not only could it be different or unfamiliar but you start "make" problems up out of nothing on the new broswer just because it isn't you familiar one.

Posted Aug 14, '13 at 7:22am

MacII

MacII

1,369 posts

Stick with one browser because I have noticed that when you use one for a long time. You are already very familiar with it and you like it, so changing to a different one not only could it be different or unfamiliar but you start "make" problems up out of nothing on the new broswer just because it isn't you familiar one.

+1 :)

Posted Aug 14, '13 at 9:12am

MacII

MacII

1,369 posts

+1 :)

ps To add: I wasn't arguing against the common advice to try a different browser & see if it works, it's a common first step to weeding out any issues.

But I agree people may regularly get themselves confused by trying out new things they don't really have a grip of.

Cheers, and happy gaming :)

Reply to [Answered] These new Ads on Armor Games are a problem

You must be logged in to post a reply!