Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Too soon. Too soon.

Posted Aug 13, '13 at 2:02am

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

3,993 posts

Am I the only one who misses Sons of Tuscon? Now that was a funny show, but supposedly I'm one of the only people who thinks so, as it was canceled after only four episodes. It's interesting to me how a show like that could be so badly received so early on, while so many less-entertaining, dull shows can go on season after season.

Posted Aug 13, '13 at 9:38am

daleks

daleks

3,184 posts

I have never heard of that show. I think sometimes that is the problem, just not enough press for a show so no one knows about it. Then not many people watch it when it first comes on and it gets cut before it can spread by word of mouth.

Posted Aug 13, '13 at 8:03pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,155 posts

I have never heard of that show. I think sometimes that is the problem, just not enough press for a show so no one knows about it. Then not many people watch it when it first comes on and it gets cut before it can spread by word of mouth.

I think this happened with several other shows as well, including messed up time slots.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Aug 13, '13 at 8:10pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

Zero Hour- The newest show that I miss already. After 3 episodes it was axed. Luckily the rest of the season is being shown right now and it says that it will wrap up. Still I don't see why you ax a show after 3 episodes.

Ah I saw one episode of Zero Hour and it was pretty good. (my dad watches it all the time)

Reply to Too soon. Too soon.

You must be logged in to post a reply!