Forums

ForumsForum Games

New World (Castle RPG)

Posted Aug 1, '13 at 9:10am

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

2,043 posts

Name: Jon Randolf Nilus
Description: 1.81 meters, moderately-long black hair, Blue eyes.
Biography: Nilus, an orphan and outcast, decided to study the sciences before  he fulfills his dreams of being a traveler.
Type: Scholar
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventory: Pocket Knife, Book on Survival
Health: 100/100
Thirst: 100/100
Hunger: 100/100
Level: 0
PUNL: 0/10
Skills: Scholar
Athleticism: 0
Smarts: 5
Sneakiness: 0
Resourcefulness: 0
Weaponry: 0
Leadership: 5

(OOC: Okay, I'll change some aspects of the bio as well).

"Dang" I think as I walk outside to the Principal's office. "Didn't see that coming. Let's see what this old crone has for me" I say as I knock the door.

Posted Aug 1, '13 at 9:11am

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

2,043 posts

Dam*, make that I 'think' instead of 'say'.

Posted Aug 1, '13 at 5:03pm

helper08

helper08

196 posts

Character Sheet
Personal Stuff
Name: Light
Description: Description:Light has dark long, straight black hair that at it's longest reaches just below chin level. Light also has proportional ears although it's hard to see from the hair. Light has a stormy gaze and bright blue eyes that sometimes seem to glow in the dark although it doesn't... Light's bangs do sometimes cover his eyes although it never obscures his vision somehow. He has a pretty proportional face although you'll always find him with small imperfections like a scratch or bruise. Light isn't the bulkiest of people. He's quite slim, but he isn't weak. He usually wears something ranging from a sweater to a windbreaker over his regular shirt which is usually long sleeved as well. Jeans to match his sweater or windbreaker as well. Light is pale due to him not exposing himself much. He also spends most of the time indoors anyways. He stands at about 5' 7". He has a slightly longer lower body than most people do, (although it's not extremely long) and it's quite easy to notice
Short Version: Dark haired, and bright blue eyed. 5'7". Slightly longer lower body. Quiet, kind, doesn't usually speak his mind
Biography: When he was young he lost both of his parents. He refused a guardian though. He hated his uncle who spent his days drunk and gambling. He lost his wife too. He had no other relatives though so he stayed home alone. Occasionally his uncle comes over. They quarrel most of the time and then Light would leave the house for the rest of the time his uncle was there. That was when he started pickpocketing.
Type: Pickpocket
Inventory: 2 sharp daggers
Special Clothing: A pair of leather boots
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skills:
Athleticism: 5
Smarts: 0
Sneakiness: 5
Leadership: 0

I walk out of the alleyway and onto the streets. Here people roam. Living much more...majestic lives than I do. I walk past all of them, ignoring what riches could be inside their pockets. I was hungry. And I wasn't going to get any better by finding some hidden glories in people's pockets. *Besides...* I told myself. *I'm a night thief.*

Posted Aug 2, '13 at 11:43am

letsgome_gome

letsgome_gome

697 posts

@Operation

Biography: Nilus, an orphan and outcast, decided to study the sciences before  he fulfills his dreams of being a traveler.

All of a sudden a voice comes out from behind you "let me guess you fell asleep in class and your teacher sent you to me?"

@helper08

Character Sheet
Personal Stuff
Description: Description:Light has dark long, straight black hair that at it's longest reaches just below chin level. Light also has proportional ears although it's hard to see from the hair. Light has a stormy gaze and bright blue eyes that sometimes seem to glow in the dark although it doesn't... Light's bangs do sometimes cover his eyes although it never obscures his vision somehow. He has a pretty proportional face although you'll always find him with small imperfections like a scratch or bruise. Light isn't the bulkiest of people. He's quite slim, but he isn't weak. He usually wears something ranging from a sweater to a windbreaker over his regular shirt which is usually long sleeved as well. Jeans to match his sweater or windbreaker as well. Light is pale due to him not exposing himself much. He also spends most of the time indoors anyways. He stands at about 5' 7". He has a slightly longer lower body than most people do, (although it's not extremely long) and it's quite easy to notice
Short Version: Dark haired, and bright blue eyed. 5'7". Slightly longer lower body. Quiet, kind, doesn't usually speak his mind
Biography: When he was young he lost both of his parents. He refused a guardian though. He hated his uncle who spent his days drunk and gambling. He lost his wife too. He had no other relatives though so he stayed home alone. Occasionally his uncle comes over. They quarrel most of the time and then Light would leave the house for the rest of the time his uncle was there. That was when he started pickpocketing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skills:

all of a sudden you see a poor crow getting tortured by a bunch of school kids. Are you angry because a pickpockets mascot is a crow or you don't really care?

Posted Aug 2, '13 at 3:29pm

helper08

helper08

196 posts

Character Sheet
Personal Stuff
Skills:
(just realized this is from medieval and my clothing wouldn't be fit. I'd have to think about it if you want me to change the look.)
I walk over there silently and pull my hood up. Walking over to the closest child I stand above him and behind. Hovering just above him. "Get away from the crow...now!" The other kids saw me, but the one who had his back facing towards me hadn't yet seen me. He would have to turn around to see me. My face was under the shadow of my hood though so there was no way they could see my face. Only the nearest kid would. But I back away from him after saying that. So there was no way he could. I think.

(scaring children. O.o)

Posted Aug 3, '13 at 4:20am

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

2,043 posts

"D**n!" I think. "Hello, sir" I say turning around.

Posted Aug 5, '13 at 7:37am

letsgome_gome

letsgome_gome

697 posts

@helper

Character Sheet
Personal Stuff
Skills:

all of a sudden the kid turns around and sees you with wide eyes. A pickpocket, attack... What do you do?

Posted Aug 5, '13 at 7:40am

letsgome_gome

letsgome_gome

697 posts

REALLY AGAIN

OperationNilo

Why thank you SHE SAYS. I have never been complimented by being compared to a strict man.

Posted Aug 5, '13 at 4:29pm

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

2,043 posts

Really.

OperationNilo

What this woman needs is a man and a bed to calm down. I think. "Sorry m'am, it's just that you uh...look, sound, and uh ...smell... like a man."

Posted Aug 5, '13 at 6:38pm

Veksing

Veksing

247 posts

When you do something good, for example save a cat you will gain points. If you do something bad like throw the cat out of the tree and injure it you will lose points.

Making it to where you can't do anything antagonistic or evil makes this game very linear in my opinion.

Reply to New World (Castle RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!