ForumsSupport ForumBug in system?

11 2691
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

This doesn't happen often, but once in a while, when I click on someone's username in an attempt to get to their profile, all I get is a screen that says: Oops, we can't find that!

Has anyone else experienced this, and can it be fixed?

• 11 Replies
GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

All it is is a minor glitch. Usually you can refresh and it will fix itself. Look at this link to see other common glitches and the fixes for them.

Elastergirl
Elastergirl
79 posts
Nomad

That is just your broswer if you refresh the page it should be back to normal!

Soho
Soho
131 posts
Nomad

Also, if refreshing doesn't work, restart the web browser and try again

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

The problem is, it usually doesn't...

Whenever this happens, no matter what link I click on the page, it just loops back to that error message. I have to close the window entirely and restart Internet Explorer.

Elastergirl
Elastergirl
79 posts
Nomad

Yes, that is right Soho or else just click the home signal and then go in the site again so you don't need to X the whole thing down!

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

This happens to everyone usually around the same time. Whether the system is overloaded or whatever, it can usually be fixed by refreshing a few times, and waiting a few minutes.

Check out that link that I posted, it talks about a lot of the glitches around here, and it's really helpful.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

But AG runs so slowly on my computer(probably to much traffic), and it can take up to five minutes to bring back Armor Games...

lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

i think armorgames should be closed for a while and should be fixed.

Soho
Soho
131 posts
Nomad

It does happen for me as well though. It takes really long to move from one page to another

@lumpiaman510 I believe it should be fixed, but not closed down, even for just a little while.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

You need to refresh about 20 times. Or go back to the link again.

airdude123
airdude123
266 posts
Nomad

yup i have had that on peoples profile...but like the next day ..it works

-Air
Showing 1-11 of 11