ForumsSupport ForumArmor Games TCG

24 4688
Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Who else here thinks armorgames could make nice trading card game. Commons would include random low tier monsters, items, and spells although the rare cards would include AG orginal characters such as sonny and others, they could be bosses or whatever. Cards would be bought in random packs with a secondary currency, hopefully used for Customizing your avatar also.

• 24 Replies
GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

I'm not real sure about this. It just seems a little corny if you ask me.

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

There have been many suggestions similar to this before, I personally don't think it is too bad of an idea. It may take a very long time to get all of it published though, since they would have implement more than 1 new thing to the site. Along with making the actual game.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Yes, but that idea has been brought up before. Many thought that it would make armor games much like kongregate in that manner. I think that this would take away the uniqueness of armor games. In the end, it would just make armor games look bad. Web sites should be original in all ways possible. Copying an already made app for sites wouldn't be the best way to portray the sites unique qualities.

lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

no i don't think they should make a training card game im thinking the same reason as greg.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

well I had no idea that this had been suggested before and I had no idea kongregate had one.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

I'm not real sure about this. It just seems a little corny if you ask me.

Corny, how? I don't think its anymore than the site in general, which isn't.
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

They only make trading cards for very, very well known sites. Need to have a lot of publicity.

Soho
Soho
131 posts
Nomad

I think that we should just have games that implement the trading card games. I don't think the website should have one for itself.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

They only make trading cards for very, very well known sites. Need to have a lot of publicity.

This would a web-based fan game lol. Theres no publishing invovled. Also just for clarfication, it would be a game you actually play against members, not just collect cards that would be corny.
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

I altualy like this idea, but although I;m not interested in a lot of TCG stuff it will be great for those who do.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Yeah, one of reasons I brought this up was my own frustation in finding a free tcg I could play over the web. everyone wants to profit off people getting new cards.

Soho
Soho
131 posts
Nomad

Well, I still don't think this is a very good idea and will be considered.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

All I am saying is that we should have a card system that can be PVP, instead a game against a computer.

airdude123
airdude123
266 posts
Nomad

i hate that...that would ne a horrible idea..i dont liek it

-Air
Ninjacube
Ninjacube
585 posts
Nomad

I actually would be interested if this idea got off the ground, but it probably won't. I wouldn't make it a Trading Card Game though. I would make more like... maybe.. an RPG?

Showing 1-15 of 24