ForumsSupport ForumArmor Games TCG

24 4696
Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Who else here thinks armorgames could make nice trading card game. Commons would include random low tier monsters, items, and spells although the rare cards would include AG orginal characters such as sonny and others, they could be bosses or whatever. Cards would be bought in random packs with a secondary currency, hopefully used for Customizing your avatar also.

• 24 Replies
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Actualy I dont think a TCG would be too great, but if they made AG Poker Cards, now that would be cool!

Have the AG logo on the back of each card, They could remake the jacks, queens, and kings to a more cartoon like style (the armatars and their artstyle would make a great poker card style.)

TCG, I think it would be a flop, we have less than 200,000 members (and over 50,000 are inactive). The chances of you finding someone in your neighborhood with their own deck of AG Trading Cards would be very rare.

Now Poker Cards... you only need one person to own a deck to get a game started. If you have 5 friends play a poker game with them, you have a good chance of some of them becoming members of AG themselves.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

Ok im sorry but this has got to be one of the dumbest idea's that I have heard so far. Why would people want to have trading cards. I really don't think that would be much fun, im sorry to be so harsh on you Dragnar but this just sounds pretty lame.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

As far as I know, I don't believe that AG's theme is integrated enough in itself to make for compelling TCG stuff of any sort.

A fan-based spinoff, however, would be funny if done right. The poker card set might work, as it'd only require a relatively superficial treatment.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

I actually would be interested if this idea got off the ground, but it probably won't. I wouldn't make it a Trading Card Game though. I would make more like... maybe.. an RPG?

Would love to a RPG, but it would be lame unless we had made a ton of graphics for it. I just want something that AG users can place against each other, an rpg I'm afraid is too complicated.
Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Ok im sorry but this has got to be one of the dumbest idea's that I have heard so far. Why would people want to have trading cards. I really don't think that would be much fun, im sorry to be so harsh on you Dragnar but this just sounds pretty lame.

Well, I did see a tcg single player card on AG, that had a rating of like 8.3, so a multiplayer thats well maintained and updated would probably get at least a 9.0.
JaGgEdGe
JaGgEdGe
76 posts
Peasant

At my elementary school, they banned like everything that got popular. Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Beyblades. Everything, banned the year after they came out. This Armor Games card game wouldn't get banned. That's because they wouldn't hear of it, because we are a tiny community, with less than 100000 registered accounts, probably 5,000 active members. Active in this case actually logging in and posting a few comments every once in a while. We aren't big enough to have anything that requires popularity to work.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

actually we've got more than 100,000 registered accounts with quite a bit over 5,000 active members, this TCG would be a small fanbased game, AG wouldn't actually sell cards.

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

I dondt really like the idea. I mean, that would take away from the site.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

I dondt really like the idea. I mean, that would take away from the site.
. Please explain, I don't see how this is "taking away from the site".
Showing 16-24 of 24