Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Armor Games TCG

Thread Locked

Posted Jun 30, '08 at 4:36pm

Drognar

Drognar

560 posts

Ok im sorry but this has got to be one of the dumbest idea's that I have heard so far. Why would people want to have trading cards. I really don't think that would be much fun, im sorry to be so harsh on you Dragnar but this just sounds pretty lame.

Well, I did see a tcg single player card on AG, that had a rating of like 8.3, so a multiplayer thats well maintained and updated would probably get at least a 9.0.

Posted Jul 1, '08 at 9:44pm

JaGgEdGe

JaGgEdGe

83 posts

At my elementary school, they banned like everything that got popular. Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Beyblades. Everything, banned the year after they came out. This Armor Games card game wouldn't get banned. That's because they wouldn't hear of it, because we are a tiny community, with less than 100000 registered accounts, probably 5,000 active members. Active in this case actually logging in and posting a few comments every once in a while. We aren't big enough to have anything that requires popularity to work.

Posted Jul 1, '08 at 10:03pm

Drognar

Drognar

560 posts

actually we've got more than 100,000 registered accounts with quite a bit over 5,000 active members, this TCG would be a small fanbased game, AG wouldn't actually sell cards.

Posted Jul 1, '08 at 10:06pm

dragoncrusher

dragoncrusher

811 posts

I dondt really like the idea. I mean, that would take away from the site.

Posted Jul 1, '08 at 10:38pm

Drognar

Drognar

560 posts

I dondt really like the idea. I mean, that would take away from the site.
. Please explain, I don't see how this is "taking away from the site".