Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

College Football - 2014 Season

Posted Aug 9, '13 at 7:48pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

3,707 posts

Blergh, edit button.

Just wanted to add that I just got NCAA 14, so I could super-sim any match ups you guys were interested in.

Posted Aug 13, '13 at 3:02am

Maverick4

Maverick4

3,707 posts

ESPN has announced that Collge Gameday will be in Clemson for the Georgia-Clemson game for Week One. It will also be the first time the show has a four hour run time.

Posted Aug 24, '13 at 9:28am

Maverick4

Maverick4

3,707 posts

Just one week till kickoff. Any games you guys are excited to see this season?

Posted Aug 24, '13 at 7:48pm

daleks

daleks

3,212 posts

Well I might go to a Purdue game. That is it.

Posted Aug 24, '13 at 8:06pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

3,707 posts

[Url=http://www.hammerandrails.com/2013/8/20/4641024/you-oughta-be-proud-no-purdue-were-not]Lol, don't suppose you'd consider transfering to IU?[/url] I'd give a video, but Purdue has taken legal action to prevent Youtube from hosting the video.

Posted Aug 24, '13 at 8:12pm

daleks

daleks

3,212 posts

I know. There are dumb people at every college. Purdue is better for CS. If IU had been better I would have gone there.

Posted Aug 29, '13 at 4:13pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

3,707 posts

You're no fun to tease man...

In other news, the NCAA has announced they will suspend Johnny Manziel for half a game versus Rice this weekend. You guy's thoughts on this?

Posted Aug 29, '13 at 7:36pm

TryHardCracker

TryHardCracker

4 posts

I believe you all mean that my Oregon Ducks are going all the way this year!

Posted Aug 29, '13 at 10:08pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

3,707 posts

Yikes man, I think you spelled "Clemson Tigers" wrong. Pretty confident there isn't a 'D' in there. :P

I dunno. I'm interested to see how they fare without Chip Kelly. They've got so much raw talent on the field I find it hard to believe that they'd dip, but at the same time they very well could slip up with the coaching change.

Posted Aug 30, '13 at 8:13pm

Nurvana

Nurvana

2,179 posts

In other news, the NCAA has announced they will suspend Johnny Manziel for half a game versus Rice this weekend. You guy's thoughts on this?

I don't understand how you release a joint statement in which you say you couldn't find any proof Manziel committed a violation, and yet you still suspend him for a half. Albeit harmless (unfortunately), however just because the NCAA have been such a group of fluff-ups this year doesn't mean they shouldn't try and stop the bleeding.

Reply to College Football - 2014 Season

You must be logged in to post a reply!