Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Skewl

Posted Aug 5, '13 at 9:13pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,642 posts

Knight

I had open house today. It seems that my teachers are nice but its more than meets the eye.

Also the combination to my locker is wrong so I need to wait until the first day of school, which is Wednesday, to get it fixed.

School hasn't even started and already I'm having a problem that involves it.

Posted Aug 5, '13 at 9:59pm

daleks

daleks

3,656 posts

Freshman year of college!
*High fives Sal*
School will be fine, except when winter comes around and I am *****ing about my 20 minute walk to the main campus. I wish I could go to two colleges. One when it is warm in Indiana and the other when it is cold in Indiana.

Posted Aug 5, '13 at 10:05pm

Erabor

Erabor

99 posts

School will be fine, except when winter comes around and I am *****ing about my 20 minute walk to the main campus. I wish I could go to two colleges. One when it is warm in Indiana and the other when it is cold in Indiana.

That sucks. Some of my friends are going off to college now, and Im stuck back at my high school.
In a way, though, I'm pretty happy that school is coming up, because, in my opinion, this summer is crawling by, and Im getting pumped to see all of my peers again.

Posted Aug 6, '13 at 6:25pm

caiteyd13

caiteyd13

41 posts

I'm going into my junior year of high school I'm kind of excited to go back and have all my friends together at once. I'm taking all the normal classes plus ap genocide which should be interesting. The only thing I'm worried about is some of my best friends are seniors and they aren't going to be there next year. But other than that i'm not really worried I have a decent amount of friends and i'm gonna do softball and basketball like I always do its no big deal for me really,

Posted Aug 8, '13 at 12:45pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,713 posts

I'm going into my junior year of high school I'm kind of excited to go back and have all my friends together at once. I'm taking all the normal classes plus ap genocide which should be interesting. The only thing I'm worried about is some of my best friends are seniors and they aren't going to be there next year. But other than that i'm not really worried I have a decent amount of friends and i'm gonna do softball and basketball like I always do its no big deal for me really,

I'm going into my junior year of high school I'm kind of excited to go back and have all my friends together at once. I'm taking all the normal classes plus ap genocide which should be interesting.

I'm taking all the normal classes plus ap genocide which should be interesting.

plus ap genocide

ap genocide

wat.jpg

Your school has a class..on genocide?
I'm not sure if I'm impressed or scared. Probably both

Posted Aug 9, '13 at 12:58am

xeano321

xeano321

2,973 posts

Knight

I'm a Senior this year (YEAH!!!!)

I'm not really that into school... My grade average is like 87%, hasn't changed in three years... Who cares.

I'm also hoping to be a kicker on the football team. (Which I highly doubt.)

My life is so boring.... I'm going to miss my job (those morning shifts are gone now. Now I'm down to weekends and late nights.)

Posted Aug 9, '13 at 2:56pm

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

5,378 posts

ahhhh no school for me. i actually really miss school and wish i was in college. im doing community service and im about to finish it really soon and have no idea of what to do.

the thing is, college here is very different from the usa and im not having much fun with the idea of studying here.

i didnt really like school but it in the end its the place where you see your friends the most and probably have the most fun at too. it can be annoying at times but really... dont waste any time there. the nicest thing is also summer and other vacations, which you probably wont get when you grow up and have a job.

school is really underestimated by most people unfortunately and they dont realise how lucky they actually are

Reply to Skewl

You must be logged in to post a reply!