ForumsPopular MediaLatest Movie?

587 240848
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

What was the last movie you watched and what did you think about it?

• 587 Replies
Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

oculus, and this weekend im seeing deliver us from evil (or somethin like that)

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I saw Lucy at AMC Prime two days ago. I loved it! 10/10. This movie is real science fiction, not just robots beating each other to death. Scarlet Johansson was so cute, too! It was totally worth the $18 for a prime ticket.

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

I saw Insidious 2 some time ago and it was a pretty nice horror movie i liked it a lot , i recommend it for those who like terror movies ^^

Lobotis
Lobotis
75 posts
Nomad

Guardians of the galaxy. It was smart, funny and awed you with amazing special effects and action sequences overall 8/10

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Guardians of the Galaxy. Takes all the best stuff from other films and makes it it's own. A funny and exciting romp, and the best Marvel's done yet. 8/10.

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

Guardians of the Galaxy is pretty great i went watch it in 3D and it was really good Marvel surpassed theyselves doing this ^^

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I saw Pacific Rim on TV a couple days ago.
That's my kind of movies! I liked it! xD

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

[i]22 Jump Street[i] That was freaking Hilarious. I'm really hoping they continue this series. It's awesome.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I saw Sharknado. Both of them.

It's not actually that bad, but it's not exactly good either. It's at least better than After Earth.

izkrys
izkrys
3 posts
Justiciar

Fargo
great movie. strongly recommend to watch it

_Summit_
_Summit_
13 posts
Nomad

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was SICK. the action was pretty good and the overall movie ran at a pretty good pace.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

American Beauty - A very weird movie about sex and relationships, but I thought it was well made. 4/5

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I've seen Guardians of the Galaxy twice (10/10) and downloaded the sound track. I guess you could say I'm Hooked on a Feeling
This is my life now

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Saw V/H/S and V/H/S/2 today.

I enjoyed them..but they aren't anything amazing. Don't want to spoil too much because even though I say it isn't amazing, I still wholeheartedly recommend it. Might not scare you (and I don't mean jumpscare bs), but it will definitely give you plenty of "WTF/wtfwtfwtfwtf" moments..plus a lot of the stories (p.s. the premise of each one is a group of people finding vhs tapes and watching them and the bizarre things on em) are quite captivating and interesting..just wish there were more flow between them.

7.5/10 for first one..execution was a lot more solid and the different stories did a lot better for the type of scares coming from the movie.
7/10 for second...execution was a little more forced it seems, but the overall story (which seemed a bit more present) was more solid. Stories seemingly had some connections between them, except for the first and last which was quite odd..but you'd have to watch to know what I'm talking about (OR PM ME AND ILL TELL U SPOILERS TEEHEE), but they weren't as solid as the first movie.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I think the last movie I saw was X-men Days of Future Past. It was good. Jennifer Lawrence was in it which made it better.

Showing 181-195 of 587