ForumsPopular MediaLatest Movie?

587 240919
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

What was the last movie you watched and what did you think about it?

• 587 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I watched Frozen with my wife. We liked it and I loved it because of the snow.
Yeah I'm a snow man. Snowman! xD XD XD

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I actually developed a rather unique (I like to think) way of pronouncing the "man" at the end of "do you want to build a snowman".

~~~Darth Caedus

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I watched Guardians of the Galaxy this weekend, well made I really liked it. I especially liked this part.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I'm currently watching Let the Right One in, a Swedish drama about two children in a Stockholm suburb. Oh, and one happens to be a vampire. It's really haunting and melancholy. Don't watch the American remake though. *shudders in revulsion*

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I watched The Lego Movie last night, now I want to build a SPACESHIP.

~~~Darth Caedus

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

now I want to build a SPACESHIP.

Spaceship, SPACESHIP, SPACESHIP!

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I watched the Maze Runner yesterday... Pretty great movie except for the stupid cliffhanger at the end. 1 more year I have to wait ._.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

A couple days ago, I watched the next Transformers movie.
It can be summarized like this; SCIENCE!!!!! TEXAS!!!! THE GOVERNMENT SUCKS!!!!! TRANSFORMERS ASSEMBLE INTO BLATANT STEREOTYPES!!!!!!! ALIENS!!!!!!! CHINA!!!!!! TRANSFORMERS RIDING DINOSAURS!!!!!!!!
would not recommend

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

@StormWalker What were you expecting it would be like? It's Michael Bay.

I rewatched Star Wars. It made me feel five years old again.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Michael Bay.

You say that like you expect me to know who this is.
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

@StormWalker
Michael Bay is the director of the Transformers films, and infamous for the terrible scripts, rampant sexism and objectification of women, hideous cinematography, overuse of EXPLOSIONS, and hugely bloated run times that occur in basically every film he has ever made. He is the embodiment of everything wrong with modern Hollywood. The worst part is that he knows what he's doing isn't good.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I watched I Frankenstein.
It's rated 1 1/2 stars but I liked it anyway.

jayjay9
jayjay9
487 posts
Peasant

Family Man. The one with Nic Cage.
Personally I think it's a great movie but [SPOILER ALERT] he should've preferred his money over that girl, since I didn't like her.

Bettydbricy
Bettydbricy
12 posts
Nomad

The Village. It was surprisingly good

melimouse
melimouse
110 posts
Shepherd

My friend begged me to go see Annabelle with her even though she knows I am a real chicken when it comes to scary movies. I thought it was ok, definitely better production quality than most movies I have seen in the horror genre (which is limited because I'm a chicken like I said). I don't know that I would have watched it at all if my friend hadn't asked me to, and I definitely would not have paid to see it at the theater. I have always been creeped out by dolls, so if you're scared of dolls in general and don't like being scared this film is not for you.

Showing 196-210 of 587