ForumsPopular MediaLatest Movie?

587 240861
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

What was the last movie you watched and what did you think about it?

• 587 Replies
jayjay9
jayjay9
487 posts
Peasant

Season of the Witch with Nic Cage.
It's a great movie, that makes you expect something, but then there is this massive plot twist that just changes the whole movie.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Annabelle, which was better than the Conjuring, but not too frightening. The cute retro blonde was an utter bombshell though. There were just too many cliches; eerie baby cries, ominous creepy doll that no one in the plot felt frightened by, the stoic priest, basement scene, ghost girl, unexplained satanic cult. Still, excellent stuff.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Anabelle - The demon looked sooooooo fake.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Fury- A good war movie but it could have done without the cliche trash talk that we've all heard in high school gyms.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Rifftrax: Eragon

The movie was actually funny.

~~~Darth Caedus

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Last night/really early this morning I watched Fullmetal Alchemist: Conquerors of Shamballa. I regret every moment of it. I did not enjoy it at all and the ending didn't help.

~Manly

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Most recently I watched East Of Eden starring James Dean. The filming techniques and shot angles in this movie are superb. We rarely if ever see these techniques in today's movies. The plot is outstanding as well.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Latest movie would have to be, Dallas Buyers Club

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Interstellar, a long one coming in at about three hours but a mind twisting experience as it goes on. I enjoyed it.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

John Wick - As good a comeback movie for Keanu Reeves as it can get. Wasn't half bad, the dialogue is snappier, slicker and more flamboyant than a typical assassin movie. The characters were remarkably memorable, and for a plot that's as thin as a wafer it made for a decent watch. Lots of the scenes were eyebrow raisingly incongruous which fleshed out personalities by making them more rounded and believable, rather than jumping on any cliche bandwagons.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Just watched Interstellar. Very good movie, very long too.....

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Ender's Game. I liked it.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Wolf of Wall Street. because who doesnt love that movie?

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

latest i watched? 3 days ago, 2:30 screening at marcus theater for Big Hero 6. it was for my little brothers B day party, and i loved it. though i did cry a little bit at the end. wait, did i just say that?

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Rocky... Horror... Show.

Three things I must say about this movie.
1: This is a more twisted love story than Sweeney Todd. (And that's saying something.)
2. What... did I just see?
3: That was a great movie.

(I also watched Grease just before Rocky. It was pretty good.)

Showing 211-225 of 587