ForumsPopular MediaLatest Movie?

587 240908
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

What was the last movie you watched and what did you think about it?

• 587 Replies
Scarlet53
Scarlet53
167 posts
Shepherd

I just went to Pitch Perfect 2! It's good!!

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

North by Northwest. Hitch****'s wrong man thriller staring Cary Grant as an ad-man mistaken for a double agent is extremely dated, but still a fun romp.

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

I saw Shaun the Sheep Movie last night. It had some very funny scenes. I liked it a lot!

Ishtaron
Ishtaron
359 posts
Blacksmith

I just went to Pitch Perfect 2! It's good!!

That's the second time someone said that in this thread. What a sad world we live in.

I saw Shaun the Sheep Movie last night. It had some very funny scenes. I liked it a lot!

I keep hearing a lot of good things online about that movie but it was never in theaters, or even advertised, here. Is it comparable to Wallace and Gromit?

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Is it comparable to Wallace and Gromit?

They're both characters created by Nick Park (And Shaun first appeared in A Close Shave, a Wallace and Gromit short film.), although Shaun is probably aimed at slightly younger people, not that older people can't enjoy it though.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I saw San Andreas. If you like visual effects, you will like this movie, because that's all this movie was. That and sappy subplots that were drawn out for inordinate periods of time between the earthquakes. Had certain audio effects not been unbearably loud, I would have fallen asleep in the theater.

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

I propably watched the worst movie in the world. Kung Fury

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I saw Avengers: Age of Ultron with a friend and his dad. However this time I took care of the tickets. Anyways, movie was great. No probs with it.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Kung Fury is genius please go.

During my.flight I watched Whiplash, Birdman, and Nightcrawler. (In that order and that order also happened to be order of quality)
They were all wonderful..whiplash was a powerful drama, birdman a wonderful dark comedy/satire, and nightcrawler an interesting thriller.

chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

Not counting Kung Fury (although it was brilliant, but it wasn't really a full "movie&quot would have been Kingsman.

Which is one of my favorite movies now, and seriously fantastic imo. If you haven't seen Kingsman, and you like action movies, see it.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Donnie Darko WOW! I actually really enjoyed it. Not much to say that others haven't.
The prestige was fun. Not anything special but a fun sci-fi movie

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Donnie Darko

One of my personal favorite films. Everything about it works so well, especially Frank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUgvyyzsNns

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Jurassic World. My god, it was absolutely terrific. The final battle was a little predictable but it was still worth it.

daydreamer01
daydreamer01
440 posts
Peasant

kingsman the secret service

i loved it awesome funny sad it was great
and a lot of nod's to .........bond....james bond

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

The Ice Harvest
John Cusack plays a great role as a mob lawyer in Wichita who has stolen several million dollars, which he and his partner plan to split. Nothing will be given away, but others find out about the stolen money, and many people die trying to get it. A very dark comedy directed by Harold Ramis, based on the novel of the same name written by Scott Phillips.

Showing 346-360 of 587