ForumsPopular MediaLatest Movie?

587 241572
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

What was the last movie you watched and what did you think about it?

• 587 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Rogue One.

RIP Carrie Fisher.

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

Wedding Daze was awesome. Isla Fisher and Jason Biggs did their job like bosses.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

The Man who knew Infinity.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I finally got around to watching Assassin's Creed and the story felt rather rushed with the only thing going for it are it's visuals and fight scenes. That's it.

oboerocketgirl
oboerocketgirl
4 posts
Nomad

I watched Hidden Figures a while ago but it's the movie I most recently discussed. Can we talk about how fierce and confidant these women are? Especially as a woman who aspires to be an astrophysicist, this movie blew me away.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Lego Batman movie was very good. Not as special as the Lego Movie (which I think is the perfect movie), but it has something for everyone. Especially good if you're a Batman fan, a lot of references to the other movies.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Logan is a fantastic movie and serves as a fitting end to Wolverine's legacy. It was certainly both brutal and realistic in terms of the action and plot.

TheQuietGamer
TheQuietGamer
7 posts
Nomad

Catch That Kid. It was an okay kids movie, but not much else.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Power Rangers was cheesy as hell but I enjoyed the hell out of it. The soundtrack was brilliant as hell with the inclusion of one song which surprised the hell out of me. Good if you want a fun action film with a hint of nostalgia.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

not sure if I've already done this, but I've actually gotten really into film over the past year and a half (almost mirroring my love for music). If anyone's interested you can follow me on letterboxd or just hmu bout any movie stuff.

greeble
greeble
17 posts
Nomad

@pangtongshu Love your Forrest Gump review

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I saw Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and oh my god, it was the worst experience of my life. Before the movie, I decided to follow the idea of one of my friends and buy a large Sprite(Can you already tell where this is going?). Well after drinking it all like 1/4 through the movie I had a sudden urge to go to the bathroom. However I didn't want to miss the movie because it was a really good movie. So after literally an hour of almost bursting at the seams, I finally decided to use the bathroom and I felt so much better. Fortunately I didn't miss much.

tl;dr: Watching Guardians of the Galaxy 2 is more important than peeing.

Also, as straight as I am... Chris Pratt is pretty hot.

FromHellBG
FromHellBG
37 posts
Peasant

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales

TwentyPilots
TwentyPilots
10 posts
Blacksmith

Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales or Passengers, I can't remember which. I was expecting to love the last Pirates movie and not enjoy Passengers that much but it was actually the other way round, I had a blast watching Chris Pratt running around the spaceship and thought it was a really clever concept, however Pirates was just okay. I still enjoyed it because it's a Pirates movie but I never felt like it went anywhere and the plot was so, so cliche.

Eternity_Memory
Eternity_Memory
13 posts
Nomad

I am watching The Mummy couple days ago and its really good.

Showing 526-540 of 587