ForumsPopular MediaLatest Movie?

587 240846
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

What was the last movie you watched and what did you think about it?

• 587 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Sausage party.
I'll never look at food the same way.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Watched Spiderman Homecoming. It was a really great movie. If you're a fan of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, prepare for a lot of references.

paulhar1s50n
paulhar1s50n
25 posts
Nomad

Pirates of the Caribbean Dead man tells no tale is a decent movie I've watched recently. I've also watched Death Note (Netflix) and it was just an OK film.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Just watched The Man in the Wall on Netflix.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BYzAzYmMwMTItY2JkZS00YWRlLWI5ZGYtNzFmMjU3ZjM4YzJmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjMyMzI4MzY@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

It's a 6/10 on imdb, although I think I'll give it a 7.5/10.

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Marquise

American History X
Really good movie, make you think about a lot of issues, of how racism is really created. A must watch in my opinion.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

I watched the new IT. I didn't really know much of anything about the original or the new one except that it was about a killer clown. I have to say though, while my expectations weren't that high for it, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'd highly recommend IT to anyone who was interested.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I watched 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' and I have to say it was quite enjoyable. Definitely crazier than the first one in terms of fight scenes.

Inject3on
Inject3on
41 posts
Nomad

I recently watched Baby Driver and enjoyed it. It was a lot of fun. Kevin Spacey is great.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Just came back from watching IT. It was quite tense and scary but it was pretty good. Of course there were a few comical moments to break up the tension.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Watched The Notebook and Hacksaw Ridge with my girlfriend. They were both amazing movies!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

I watched It a few days ago.

Fantastic movie. Gonna watch the original now.

sofiamitt
sofiamitt
2 posts
Nomad

Thor 3, I love this move

lotrsuki
lotrsuki
38 posts
Farmer

Fences - it made me cry, and I hate crying. But I loved the movie, because the acting was phenomenal and the story line itself really gets to you. I also thought it was interesting how it was originally a play!

TheGalacticGargoyle
TheGalacticGargoyle
566 posts
Peasant

Just watched Lion. *almost* made me cry. Really emotional movie, and it's based on a true story. I definitely recommend this movie, it's pace isn't that slow, for a drama.

Also, that girl from The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo is there, so y not.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

I watched "The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou". It is a surrealistic comedy, very underrated. It was one of the weirdest movies I've ever watched, but I liked it anyway.

Showing 541-555 of 587