ForumsPopular MediaLatest Movie?

587 241632
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

What was the last movie you watched and what did you think about it?

• 587 Replies
Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

I would even go far as to say it was a bad movie.

A lot of other people would go that far too...

I watched Snow Piercer today.

One of my all time favourites. I love the random little bits of humor in it. The ending wasn't the greatest though.

--

I saw Se7en (Psychological Thriller) last week. First half got pretty boring but it wasn't bad for a 90s movie. A few days later I saw The Loft. Not as good as I was expecting. However it may be because I was doing other stuff while watching it.

Didn't see anything else until today. I watched Lucy (Sci-Fi Action), Into The Storm, and Predestination (Sci-fi). Neither Lucy nor Into The Storm had the best plot and story lines, but the cinematography was amazing. I wish I had seen them on the big screen. Predestination was also good. Kind of a mix between Looper and Coherence I guess. Great ending.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

A lot of other people would go that far too...

You're right. I just wanted to be soft on it. Don't want to offend anyone, you get me?

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Trick 'r Treat. It was actually an interesting movie, it wasn't as lame as I expected.

Dimf
Dimf
68 posts
Shepherd

"Interview with the Vampire" as far as I remember

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Watched Oldboy and I Saw The Devil recently

Both were extremely good, but Oldboy isn't revered as one of the greatest for no reason. WATCH IT

Ishtaron
Ishtaron
359 posts
Blacksmith

"Interview with the Vampire" as far as I remember

The 1994 movie starring Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise? I love that one, it was my first R rated movie.

I watched Tank Girl and K-PAX on Netflix last night. Both excellent movies although Tank Girl was rather strange in the way it mixed live action, animated, and comic panel stills throughout the movie.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I watched Mockingjay Part 1 with my cousin. It was alright, although I barely remember anything from it.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I finally saw Silent Hill for the first time. Good ----. For some reason it kind of reminded me of Resident Evil.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

The Host (2010). I liked it.

Ishtaron
Ishtaron
359 posts
Blacksmith

Arena. Samuel L. Jackson was great in it, and that's really the only good thing I have to say about that movie.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Arena. Samuel L. Jackson was great in it, and that's really the only good thing I have to say about that movie.

Isn't the girl who played the witch in Sleepy Hollow in this movie, and totally naked!? So this part is good as well.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Saw V. If you know anything about the Saw franchise, you know they can be extremely gory.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Tucker and Dale vs. Evil

I haven't laugh that hard in a long time. I kept browsing Netflix and couldn't decide what to watch so I thought I'd watch one of those cheesy horror movies with college kids going on vacation in some hillbillies' out of nowhere backwoods site.

The movie is actually a comedy.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Saw "The Cobbler" with a friend. We had a movie night.

Adam Sandler is still hilarious, despite the movie not being that great.

Ishtaron
Ishtaron
359 posts
Blacksmith

Isn't the girl who played the witch in Sleepy Hollow in this movie, and totally naked!? So this part is good as well.

She is, but there's so much pointless nudity by that point that she's not all that noticeable. Especially since her first nude scene comes immediately after she kicks a girl with much bigger boobs out of the room. It's kind of like having Milla Jovovich chase a naked Bay Watch era Pam Anderson out of the room and then saying, "Yes, I get to see Milla Jovovich topless." And I'm not 13 anymore, unnecessary nudity isn't actually an improvement to movies for me. It's just a brief distraction from how bad the movie is.

The movie is actually a comedy.

I had the same revelation when someone recommended that movie to me. Netflix does not do it justice with their description. Really makes me wish they had Army of Darkness up though, there's nothing like a medieval chainsaw wielding Bruce Campbell.

Showing 286-300 of 587