ForumsPopular MediaLatest Movie?

587 241462
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

What was the last movie you watched and what did you think about it?

• 587 Replies
BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

Who is Singin' Over There
Considered to be the best Serbian movie of all time. I heavily suggest you people to watch it.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Watched The Martian on TV. It was so epic. I would gladly recommend this movie to anyone.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Just watched The Nice Guys.

Whoever thought an action comedy could be so good. It was directed super well and deserves more attention.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

To be honest, I know absolutely nothing about Harry Potter. (I only went to this movie because a couple friends were going and one of them was paying.) However I actually really enjoyed this movie. This definitely gives me some interest in the Harry Potter movies.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

^ Oh, I really want to go see that one. Not the biggest Harry Potter fan (I've seen the movies, but not read the books ), but Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them looks like a great movie.

Yesterday I've seen Ice Age: Collision Course. Surprisingly funny for a fifth installment.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Just came back from watching Rogue One. Pretty entertaining movie especially with the final act.

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

The Marathon Family was awesome. Although the movie started kinda slow, the ending was worth waiting.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Blue Valentine was a great movie about a broken couple.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

In English class we watched some of Monty Python and the Holy Grail. A fantastic and hilarious movie.

And then in French class we watched Kirikou and the Sorceress, in French. Warning for those of you who have never seen it and are thinking about it, there's nudity but it's nudity for the sake of culture, as it is based off some kind of African story.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Watched Rogue One. It was amazing. Simply the best star wars movie yet.

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

I saw a movie called Spectral a few weeks ago, it's set in a city in Moldova that was run by a militaristic dictatorship and there are a bunch of ghosts. An engineer and a special forces group have to not get killed and find the source of the ghosts. It's kind of a weird story but actually a good movie.

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

I've recently watched Dead Poets Society and Professional. I've never thought that a movie can play with your feelings like Professional did. And I cannot describe how good was Dead Poets Society to watch.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Watched Moana and the visuals and music was absolutely amazing. There was a part which felt a little awkward but that later ironed itself afterwards.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Just watched The theory of everything. Quite emotional actually.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I watched Rogue One a few days ago. It's definitely worth watching.

Showing 511-525 of 587