ForumsPopular MediaLatest Movie?

590 55111
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,188 posts
Blacksmith

What was the last movie you watched and what did you think about it?

• 590 Replies
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,315 posts
Marquis

Watched Rogue One. It was amazing. Simply the best star wars movie yet.

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
1,930 posts
Constable

I saw a movie called Spectral a few weeks ago, it's set in a city in Moldova that was run by a militaristic dictatorship and there are a bunch of ghosts. An engineer and a special forces group have to not get killed and find the source of the ghosts. It's kind of a weird story but actually a good movie.

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
819 posts
Templar

I've recently watched Dead Poets Society and Professional. I've never thought that a movie can play with your feelings like Professional did. And I cannot describe how good was Dead Poets Society to watch.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,369 posts
Constable

Watched Moana and the visuals and music was absolutely amazing. There was a part which felt a little awkward but that later ironed itself afterwards.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,315 posts
Marquis

Just watched The theory of everything. Quite emotional actually.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,314 posts
Templar

I watched Rogue One a few days ago. It's definitely worth watching.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,869 posts
Viceroy

Rogue One.

RIP Carrie Fisher.

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
819 posts
Templar

Wedding Daze was awesome. Isla Fisher and Jason Biggs did their job like bosses.

akshobhya
akshobhya
4,921 posts
Justiciar

The Man who knew Infinity.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,369 posts
Constable

I finally got around to watching Assassin's Creed and the story felt rather rushed with the only thing going for it are it's visuals and fight scenes. That's it.

oboerocketgirl
oboerocketgirl
4 posts
Peasant

I watched Hidden Figures a while ago but it's the movie I most recently discussed. Can we talk about how fierce and confidant these women are? Especially as a woman who aspires to be an astrophysicist, this movie blew me away.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,924 posts
Shepherd

Lego Batman movie was very good. Not as special as the Lego Movie (which I think is the perfect movie), but it has something for everyone. Especially good if you're a Batman fan, a lot of references to the other movies.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,369 posts
Constable

Logan is a fantastic movie and serves as a fitting end to Wolverine's legacy. It was certainly both brutal and realistic in terms of the action and plot.

TheQuietGamer
TheQuietGamer
7 posts
Peasant

Catch That Kid. It was an okay kids movie, but not much else.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,369 posts
Constable

Power Rangers was cheesy as hell but I enjoyed the hell out of it. The soundtrack was brilliant as hell with the inclusion of one song which surprised the hell out of me. Good if you want a fun action film with a hint of nostalgia.

Showing 556-570 of 590