ForumsThe TavernAG Football Competion

354 74434
superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

Ok so this is the official forum for the football competion. All of the news and other updates will be posted here. Please check this weekly. We still have 2 spots remaining. If you have a friend that likes football ask them to message me. For those random people who are reading this if you like football or have a random friend who likes football tell them to come to me. Remember this is NFL not College Football.

Rules:

Ok rules are really simple. We will do a draft. Everyone will get 3 teams. Everytime that team wins, you get a point. In the result of a tie both teams will earn a point.

Draft

I will write the names down on a paper. I will one at a time pull the names out of a hat. That person will draft last at the end of the first round. The next name I pull out will draft second to last and so on. After we pull out the order we will double up meaning the last person of the first round will go first and the second to last will go second and so on. For the third and final round we will repeat the first round.

Trades

You and any other person are allowed to make a trade. You can trade teams, points, and draft picks. The only rule is each person must have 3 draft picks at the end of the trade whether you're trading picks or not. You must either post on my page or in this forum.

Playoff Points

Next up; playoff points. Each team who makes the playoffs gets 1 point. Winning the wild card round or getting a bye during the Wild Card round gets you two points. Winning the Divisional round gets you 3 points. Winning the Conference round gets you 4 points. Superbowl points are unknown yet. We will take a vote about it later in the season.

Ok I think that's it. If anyone has a question just post here or on my profile. For the people in the competion please comment so I know when I can post more updates. Draft order will be decided after enough people respond. Thanks guys.

• 354 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Hey bob you missed my comment/
For week four can I have the Titans for my vikings?

superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

Sorry about that dude. There was a problem with the whole post displaying. I am working to get it fixed. For now xXxDAPRO89xXx is trading the titans for vikings is the only thing that cant be pushed back that should be up there. Everything else will be posted ASAP.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I'm going to trade the Redskins for the Raiders in the pool.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Finally the 9ers are back. Hopefully they continue this way.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Shocked that the Bengals lost to the Browns. I only got 1 point this week.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

All my teams came through today. Hopefully my titans trade will help me in the long run,but of course the vikings won today...
3 points this week.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

2 points for me. Hey bob? When you update the rankings can you show a list of who is in the pool?

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

@daleks

pool teams:
Steelers
Redskins
Vikings
Bills
Jaguars

Just check Patrick's profile. He has everything.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

So, how about those Seahawks?

Also, I would like to trade in the Cowboys for the Redskins. Thanks.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Also, xeano, I will still give you the Cowboys for the Dolphins.

No deal. Dolphins are off the market for right now.

Can I trade in the Buccaneers for the Vikings please? Thank you.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Haha jeol. I think you probably could join but you would be 4 weeks down and could only choose from the pool teams which are not very good.

No deal. Dolphins are off the market for right now.

But but they got their ***** kicked. Anyway I assumed so seeing how you didn't respond. That is why I traded the Cowboys for the Redskins.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

You know bob never said that you could join...he is the one that runs this, not me.

gman144
gman144
156 posts
Blacksmith

This is a Forum Game......

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

This is a Forum Game......

Do not backseat mod.

--------------------------

On Topic:

daleks is correct. superbobdabest runs this game. Anyway, these are the week 5 byes:

Vikings, Steelers, Buccaneers, Redskins

Anyway, I am hoping to see the week 4 stats soon.
superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

WEEK 4:

xXxDARPO89xXx-6 total points
49ers-2 points
Lions-3 points
Titans-1 points (Week 4)
Vikings-0 points (INACTIVE TEAM)

daleks-9 total points
Seahawks-4 points
Colts-3 points
Cowboys-2 points

superbobdabest-7 total points
Broncos-4 points
Texans-2 points
Panthers-1 points (Week 3)
Steelers-0 points (INACTIVE TEAM)

vinster132-7 total points
Packers-1 points
Bengals-2 points
Cheifs-4 points

Calvinkidd137-9 total points
Cardinals-2 points
Saints-4 points
Bears-3 points

Patrick2011-3 total points
Browns-2 points
Rams-1 points
Raiders- 0 points (Week 4)
Redskins-0 points (INACTIVE TEAM)

killersup10-3 total points
Eagles-1 points
Giants-0 points
Chargers-3 points

xeano321-7 total points
Patriots-4 points
Dolphins-3 points
Buccaneers-0 points

Bronze-5 total points
Falcons-1 points
Ravens-2 points
Jets-2 points

STANDINGS:

1. Calvinkidd137-9 points
1. daleks-9 points
2. vinster132-7 points
2. superbobdabest-7 points
2. xeano321-7 points
3.xXxDARPO89xXx-6 points
4.Bronze-5 points
5. killersup10-3 points
5. Patrick2011- 3 points

NEWS:
xXxDARPO89xXx traded the Vikings for Titans
Patrick2011 traded the Redskins for the Raiders
Daleks traded the Cowboys for Redskins
xeano321 traded the Bucs for the Vikings

Pool teams:
Steelers
Cowboys
Bucs
Bills
Jaguars

jeol if you would like to join select four of the pool teams. You will not get points for the previous weeks so sorry dude. I believe there is a sixth pool team that I am missing. Please post your picks before tonight's game.

So a fourth into the season. Thoughts? My comments are last years worst team is undefeated, the past 2 superbowl winners have 2 wins combined, Jaguars are having a historically bad season, the Lions have more wins than the 49ers, and the Cowboys are winning their division. At least we expected one of those.

Showing 136-150 of 354