5,934 posts

Do we get one point for each win?
*fingers crossed the 49ers win*

Posted Sep 8, '13 at 8:13pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

11,674 posts

Knight

@vinster132 and xXxDAPRO89xXx: According to the OP, each win is a point. Also, a tie will award a point to both teams involved.

Posted Sep 8, '13 at 8:41pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

5,934 posts

okay thanks Patrick.

And yes them 49ers won!
2 pts for me

Posted Sep 9, '13 at 12:02am

superbobdabest

superbobdabest

307 posts

Steelers ate officially up for trade. Anybody who wants em. A decent deal could get you the steelers.

And yah one point for each win and a point for each team if a tie occurs. (It happened last year.)

Posted Sep 9, '13 at 12:12am

vinster132

vinster132

6,093 posts

Steelers have declined to a pretty bad state now. But it is th first wee so I'll wait on it.

Posted Sep 9, '13 at 12:42am

xeano321

xeano321

3,024 posts

Knight

I might trade the Bengals

Would you be interested in trading for my Dolphins? They are pretty equal, and are both on the upswing.

Whoo! I got two points *salsa dance commences.*

I would have got three, but the Jets beat my Bucs with a field goal... Dang.

Posted Sep 9, '13 at 10:22am

daleks

daleks

3,704 posts

I am good with the Cowboys. They played well. Got 3 points.

Posted Sep 9, '13 at 5:16pm

vinster132

vinster132

6,093 posts

@superbob (your comment on my profile): I probably won't take the Steelers.

Would you be interested in trading for my Dolphins? They are pretty equal, and are both on the upswing.

Not sure yet, New England is with the Dolphins. Plus, the AFC North is a little more open with the Steelers on decline, Browns not doing well, and the Ravens losing key assets. So, Bengals have a better chance to pull through.

Posted Sep 9, '13 at 10:16pm

xeano321

xeano321

3,024 posts

Knight

Not sure yet, New England is with the Dolphins. Plus, the AFC North is a little more open with the Steelers on decline, Browns not doing well, and the Ravens losing key assets. So, Bengals have a better chance to pull through.

Dolphins are moving up! With a weakened offense in New England, they could possibly challenge them with control of the division. Jets and Bills are out of it. Dolphins are in the top two easy.

Posted Sep 10, '13 at 6:58pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

5,934 posts

Hey Superbob would you mind If I took all the socres and added up people's points and stuff? I mean somedays I have nothing better to do... xD

Reply to AG Football Competion

You must be logged in to post a reply!