ForumsThe TavernAG Football Competion

354 74254
superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

Ok so this is the official forum for the football competion. All of the news and other updates will be posted here. Please check this weekly. We still have 2 spots remaining. If you have a friend that likes football ask them to message me. For those random people who are reading this if you like football or have a random friend who likes football tell them to come to me. Remember this is NFL not College Football.

Rules:

Ok rules are really simple. We will do a draft. Everyone will get 3 teams. Everytime that team wins, you get a point. In the result of a tie both teams will earn a point.

Draft

I will write the names down on a paper. I will one at a time pull the names out of a hat. That person will draft last at the end of the first round. The next name I pull out will draft second to last and so on. After we pull out the order we will double up meaning the last person of the first round will go first and the second to last will go second and so on. For the third and final round we will repeat the first round.

Trades

You and any other person are allowed to make a trade. You can trade teams, points, and draft picks. The only rule is each person must have 3 draft picks at the end of the trade whether you're trading picks or not. You must either post on my page or in this forum.

Playoff Points

Next up; playoff points. Each team who makes the playoffs gets 1 point. Winning the wild card round or getting a bye during the Wild Card round gets you two points. Winning the Divisional round gets you 3 points. Winning the Conference round gets you 4 points. Superbowl points are unknown yet. We will take a vote about it later in the season.

Ok I think that's it. If anyone has a question just post here or on my profile. For the people in the competion please comment so I know when I can post more updates. Draft order will be decided after enough people respond. Thanks guys.

• 354 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Wait, why does he get 4 teams?

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

But but they got their ***** kicked. Anyway I assumed so seeing how you didn't respond. That is why I traded the Cowboys for the Redskins.

It's strategy. They are doing pretty good, and besides, the bucs are failing big time.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Hit enter by mistake...

jeol if you would like to join select four of the pool teams. You will not get points for the previous weeks so sorry dude.

Jeol, you're going to lose. Those four points make a huge difference... I guess you might get lucky.

Also, people picked up BYE teams lawl

I don't care. I lost a point a week the last four weeks on the buccanneers. Switching out the teams that go on bye just so you can get more points should be against the rules.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Like I said, it all depends how well I trade up :3

No one will want your teams. Lol.
superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

Wait, why does he get 4 teams?

Sorry I meant 3 teams. jeol please pick 3 teams. ill give you until saturday night for picks.

Why should it be illegal?

jeol is right. You can trade your team out for a pool team during your teams bye week however you take the risk of potentially losing the team. Think of it like this: say if the Broncos had a bye week this week and I traded them for a pool team. If your the first person to see this wouldn't it be smart to take the Broncos even though you had no chance of gaining a point this week.

Tbh working the bye weeks could be game changing. Three points is a big deal. Even more important then playing the pool teams.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Hmm... In that case, I'll take the Bills, the Cowboys, and the Steelers.

Jeol, please! Do not take the steelers. The Browns have control of their division. THE BROWNS JEOL. Please jeol, change your pick to someone else.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Yay, 1 point! Sadly it wasn't Seattle winning. :P

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Hopefully, I can scavenge one point from the 9ers :P

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

0 points... ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? (Whoever wanted that to happen.)

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

0 points... ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? (Whoever wanted that to happen.)

I don't remember anyone rooting against you.

Also, I got a perfect week.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I also got a perfect week.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Dammit Vinny, you are tied with me now.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Also, I got a perfect week.

Curse you.

Curse you.

Why are all the cruddy teams suddenly deciding to win?
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

cruddy teams

Raiders. That is all.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Atleast the chargers seem to be doing alright. Killersup's teams are getting pooped on...

Showing 151-165 of 354