Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

AG Football Competion

Posted Sep 4, '13 at 10:57pm

vinster132

vinster132

6,093 posts

I think I have okay teams. Packers will definitely deliver this season. Bengals are up and down but I expect a 10-6 or 9-7 season. And Chiefs, I don't have very high expectations for them considering the fact that they are starting fresh. Hopefully they can pull in 8 wins.

Posted Sep 5, '13 at 12:31am

xeano321

xeano321

3,024 posts

Knight

My picks are fairly well balanced I would say. Patriots are going to pull in 10+ wins easy... I think I messed up picking the Dolphins, because the Patriots are in the same division, thus making me lose the possibility of all three teams winning in a week....

Buccaneers are on the upswing. I consider them to possibly challenge the Falcons for control of the division with their completely revamped secondary. They look fairly good right now.

Dolphins are up for trade! Anyone who has a fairly comparable team, let me know.

Posted Sep 5, '13 at 8:18am

daleks

daleks

3,704 posts

Dolphins are up for trade! Anyone who has a fairly comparable team, let me know.

I am waiting until Monday. Need to see how the teams come out. After seeing I might be willing to trade the Cowboys. Just making sure you know that might be an option.

Posted Sep 5, '13 at 8:12pm

killersup10

killersup10

2,766 posts

hehe, daleks picked the cowboys...hehe. Everyone point and make fun of him.

Posted Sep 6, '13 at 12:02am

xeano321

xeano321

3,024 posts

Knight

hehe, daleks picked the cowboys...hehe. Everyone point and make fun of him.

Says the guy who picked the Eagles.

Posted Sep 6, '13 at 12:21am

vinster132

vinster132

6,093 posts

o snap lok at xeano wit da tras talkin man tings r allready startin man

Posted Sep 6, '13 at 7:18am

daleks

daleks

3,704 posts

Cowboys are the strongest in their division I think. Eagles will do better than last year, but I think they are in a rebuild season. Watch out for them next year though!

Congrats to superbob for getting the first point of the 2013-2014 season. I was afraid the Broncos would lose. I went to sleep after the first half.

Posted Sep 7, '13 at 9:15pm

superbobdabest

superbobdabest

307 posts

Says the guy who picked the Eagles.

Sh*t just got real.

Congrats to superbob for getting the first point of the 2013-2014 season. I was afraid the Broncos would lose. I went to sleep after the first half.

Thanks dude. 7 TDs is a shines a light for 12 to 13 wins. They will lose a game mid-late season and then throw the last two for player rest.

I feel great about my picks. As I said 13 to 14 wins for Broncos as long as our offense stays healthy.
Texans I'm surprised I got them so late. As a Texans fan I might over rate this but I think we have a chance for at least 12 wins. Health issues can drop that number to 8 but I feel we won't disappoint.
Steelers were a wild card to me. It was a tough one trying to pick them between them and the Chiefs. I knew they had a chance to win the division or get a wild card but I also knew they could have a bad season and win like 5 games.

Maybe I might take one of those Dolphins or Cowboys trade but it wont be till the end of this week or maybe even next week.

Posted Sep 7, '13 at 10:32pm

xeano321

xeano321

3,024 posts

Knight

I am waiting until Monday. Need to see how the teams come out. After seeing I might be willing to trade the Cowboys. Just making sure you know that might be an option.

You get first priority Daleks. Dolphins are a good team, I just feel I might be cheating myself since them and the Patriots play twice this year, and that leaves me only chance for one point.

Hey Superbob, what do we get if one of the teams we picked tie with another? How does the scoring system work with that? (Very rare, I know, but it may happen.)

Posted Sep 8, '13 at 5:58pm

vinster132

vinster132

6,093 posts

Man, I want the 49ers to win but at the same time thanks to this competition, I want the Packers to win too. So far, the Bengals have lost for me and the Chiefs won. I might trade the Bengals for the Bills or Raiders. I like EJ Manuel and after that close game against the Patriots. And Terelle Pryor looked pretty good too. I thought that the Colts were going to annihilate them but I guess not. I'm going to wait and see if both QBs can play at a consistently level.

Reply to AG Football Competion

You must be logged in to post a reply!