ForumsThe TavernAG Football Competion

354 74267
superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

Ok so this is the official forum for the football competion. All of the news and other updates will be posted here. Please check this weekly. We still have 2 spots remaining. If you have a friend that likes football ask them to message me. For those random people who are reading this if you like football or have a random friend who likes football tell them to come to me. Remember this is NFL not College Football.

Rules:

Ok rules are really simple. We will do a draft. Everyone will get 3 teams. Everytime that team wins, you get a point. In the result of a tie both teams will earn a point.

Draft

I will write the names down on a paper. I will one at a time pull the names out of a hat. That person will draft last at the end of the first round. The next name I pull out will draft second to last and so on. After we pull out the order we will double up meaning the last person of the first round will go first and the second to last will go second and so on. For the third and final round we will repeat the first round.

Trades

You and any other person are allowed to make a trade. You can trade teams, points, and draft picks. The only rule is each person must have 3 draft picks at the end of the trade whether you're trading picks or not. You must either post on my page or in this forum.

Playoff Points

Next up; playoff points. Each team who makes the playoffs gets 1 point. Winning the wild card round or getting a bye during the Wild Card round gets you two points. Winning the Divisional round gets you 3 points. Winning the Conference round gets you 4 points. Superbowl points are unknown yet. We will take a vote about it later in the season.

Ok I think that's it. If anyone has a question just post here or on my profile. For the people in the competion please comment so I know when I can post more updates. Draft order will be decided after enough people respond. Thanks guys.

• 354 Replies
superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

Am I to late?

Well you are too late but if you really wanna join the competion I can let you get to choose any 3 or with a fair vote maybe 4 or 5 teams. They will be bad teams but if you really wanna join you can.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Buccaneers, Chargers, and Cowboys.

Sorry for the trade, I was at work and forgot about this.

bobawesome
bobawesome
116 posts
Peasant

Can I join?

superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

Can I join?

I will gget back to you. If letsgome_gome doesnt wanna do what i told him then you can do what hes doing.
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Jets
Bills
Chargers
Bucs
Cowboys
Chiefs
Bears
Lions

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Any updates yet?

superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

Sorry guys for the delay something came up. The competion will hopefullyair tomorrow. Thanks.

superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

Pick 1: xXxDARPO89xXx- 49ers
Pick 2: daleks- Seahawks
Pick 3: superbobdabest- Broncos
Pick 4: vinster132- Packers
Pick 5: Calvinkidd137- Cardnials
Pick 6 :Patrick2011- Browns
Pick 7: killersup10- Eagles
Pick 8: xeano321- Patriots
Pick 9: Bronze- Falcons
Pick 10: Bronze- Ravens
Pick 11: xeano32- Dolphins
Pick 12: killersup10- Giants
Pick 13 :Patrick2011- Redskins
Pick 14: Calvinkidd137- Saints
Pick 15: vinster132- Bengals
Pick 16: superbobdabest- Texans
Pick 17: daleks- Colts
Pick 18: xXxDARPO89xXx- Vikings
Pick 19: xXxDARPO89xXx- Lions
Pick 20: daleks- Cowboys
Pick 21: superbobdabest- Steelers
Pick 22: vinster132- Cheifs
Pick 23: Calvinkidd137-
Pick 24 :Patrick2011
Pick 25: killersup10
Pick 26: xeano321
Pick 27: Bronze

So far.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I still cannot believe that I was able to get the Colts as the 17th pick. I thought for sure they would be taken earlier.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Pick 6 :Patrick2011- Browns... Pick 8: xeano321- Patriots

Patrick, why did were you in such a hurry to pick the Browns? You could have waited until the end to get them (in other words, you passed up the Patriots.)
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Patrick, why did were you in such a hurry to pick the Browns? You could have waited until the end to get them (in other words, you passed up the Patriots.)

Two things:

1) The Browns are my favorite team, and I think they will do better this year than in previous years.

2) As for passing up the Patriots, I don't have as much confidence in them as you seem to have. Besides, if I want to get a different team, there is the option of trading at any time except game days.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

1) The Browns are my favorite team, and I think they will do better this year than in previous years.

Wow... A browns fan... I've heard about guys like you.

2) As for passing up the Patriots, I don't have as much confidence in them as you seem to have. Besides, if I want to get a different team, there is the option of trading at any time except game days.

Patriots are the best team in their division. They will win more games, and will thus give me more points.

The Browns... Well... Meh.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Patriots are the best team in their division.

Seeing how they have probably the weakest division in football right now that isn't saying much. The Jets and Bills are a joke. The Dolphins are meh, they will probably do OK.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Seeing how they have probably the weakest division in football right now that isn't saying much.

Weak yes, but the Patriots are taking the division this year. Don't even need to discuss it. I'm getting 12 wins out of that division.
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Hey, I wanted the Browns too. Trent Richardson is one of my favorite players.

Showing 61-75 of 354